BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Restoring Repair Conditioner: Rich, repairing care Leaves hair strong and healthy Perfected by experts see more...

Thalia A.
Fort White, FL
Love this! I got to try this product a couple weeks ago. It was a lot better than I expected. If you have a dry scalp like I do, it works really well. It definitely targets damaged hair. I was very satisfied!
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
This thing works miracles believe me!! Back then a would always do my hair 24/7 and my hair was getting ugly and burnt!!! So before I was just going to chop it off, a friend recommended this product to me saying it helps restore hair to its original way and so I was like I'll give it a shot. Honestly was the best thing in my life!! My hair looks and feels amazing. I didn't have to but it and the conditioner helped replenish all the oils and natural look back into my hair!!
Tori L.
My hair is in need of a SAVIOR! I have curly, dry, very damaged hair. I was at my local drug store and my eye was caught by the cool packaging. Sadly I'm a sucker for something that looks nice. I used it for months and it DRIED the living hell out of my hair proving to not work too well for me. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with curly hair because your curls will end up looking like damaged hay. Not worth the buy
Mayra C.
This conditioner definitely helps preserve color for longer. It is also very hydrating and didn't leave my hair dry like some other color protecting conditioners.
Araceli M.
San Bernardino, CA
I recently purchased this shampoo (and conditioner) and there are no words that can properly articulate how happy I am with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Restoring Repair shampoo, my hair is softer, shinier, smells great, and no longer falling out and no longer breaking! It's a miracle in a bottle! It's easy to use and the results are immediate and lasting!
Yes, I recommend this product.!
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
I am always on the hunt for a good conditioner. i went out on a limb and decided to pick this one up and i must say i was very impressed. nor only does it smell great but it leaves my hair sooo soft and manageable. i really like it. i have coarse curly hair and not all conditioners help tame this beast of hair that i have.
Carly R.
Wilkes barre, Pa
This conditioner smells amazing. I love that it makes my hair incredibly soft and smooth. I find that when I use this my hair dries in less frizzy waves than when I use other conditioners and it makes its very soft for days. I use this product from time to time and I always find myself coming back to it.
Jessica W.
atlanta
I needed some more conditioner so I bought this the other day from the dollar store. I have never tried it but when I did, I loved it! It moisturized my hair very well. The only thing that I would change is that the ingredients. I wish there was a organic/natural conditioner line in Vidal Sassoon.
Cassi C.
Shickshinny, PA
I just used this product for the first time tonight. It claims you will notice a different after just one wash. And I DID! My hair is really really damaged undernieth, from bleaching, and it really did make my hair soft amd moisturized. I will continue to use and see if it continues to impress.
Heather H.
West Columbia, SC
I use this brand when I need to restore my hair, like if i used my straightener or curler for too long or just got my hair colored. It wasn't expensive at all for a large 20 floz bottle ! Got it a your local Bi-Lo, which is just another name for any other grocery store nearby.
Is it good ?
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
My hair is loving this! Really leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Your hair will really appreciate this product