BY VIDAL SASSOON

For More Than 50 Years, Vidal Sassoon's Passion And Professional Expertise Have Been Defining Fashion In Hundreds Of Salons Worldwide. The Vidal Sassoon Brand Has Developed This Expert Range Of Care, Styling, And Color Products So You Can Get The Look You Want. All You Have To Do Is Log On To Vidalsassoon.Com To Watch A Step-By-Step Tutorial From Our Stylist-So You Know Exactly How To Achieve Your Fashionable Salon Transformation At Home. The Vs Moisture Shampoo Cleanses And Quenches Hair's Thirst, Helping To Seal In Moisture And Leaving Hair Soft And Silky. Our Sassoon Experts Have Designed This Rich Moisturizing Formula To Help Prevent Dry Or Damaged-Looking Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I was expecting it to strip my hair, but it left my hair soft and the curls were defined." in 5 reviews
naf C.
I wish I could give this a 6/5 star rating just because I love this shampoo so much. This is one of the very few shampoos that doesn't dry my hair after usage. It even makes my hair silky smooth. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It brings shine to my hair as well.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This product was sent to me at no cost but this opinion and review are my own. I can honestly say that this product is just average and nothing to rave about. It's pretty similar to other shampoos I've purchased from drugstores and supermarkets with the same price point. With that being said, I really enjoyed how it smelled and how it left my hair smelling afterwards. I also noticed that it made my hair feel very clean as well and takes away itchiness from not washing my hair everyday. I have thick curly hair, which I blow dry every 2-3 days, and I feel this shampoo keeps working through the days I don't wash
Elizabeth W.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner system that I've ever used. Honestly. I dye my hair often, and this really helps repair it. I also put a flat iron to my hair daily and use a blow dryer after hot showers. So my hair definitely gets damaged. However, this has made my hair look shiny, bouncy, frizz free, and just all around healthy. I love it! And it's so cheap too. I've paid so much for other products that would help my damaged hair, but they weren't worth it. Nothing is as good as VS. The only thing is that it strips my hair dye, so I can't use it too often. I wish they used gentler ingredients.
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I originally first bought this shampoo for the sole reason that it matched my hair dye. But the first time that I used this I realized that I had found my new favorite shampoo. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling silky soft and shiny. I keep my hair red so I need a shampoo that is safe for color treated hair. This shampoo seems to enhance the red and trap it in for longer than any other I have tried before.
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I absolutely love this shampoo. From the very first time I used this shampoo I have loved how it works for my hair. It has a great smell and leaves my hair soft and hydrated. I recommend this to my friends and family and try to always buy this kind. It's inexpensive and works great.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I love love LOVE this shampoo. Now if you're looking for something that's super healthy for your hair don't get this or any store brand bc why would you. BUT if you're looking for something cheap to travel with or don't wash your hair very often with. get this. I absolutely love the smell of it!
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
This is my favorite every day shampoo! Every once and a while the shampoos I have will stop working and they will make my hair so disgusting and greasy that I always have to go back to this shampoo. I always gives me a good hair day and it smells really good too!
Maggie M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I received free samples of this product to try. I am in my early forties and found my hair to be changing in texture more coarse and somewhat wiry. After using this shampoo my hair felt so soft the texture felt wonderful not coarse or wiry. The aroma of this product was fantastic and lasted all day. I loved the shampoo and conditioner and will buy this product.
heather m.
Janesville, WI
I DECIDED TO TRY THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER KIND. IT LATHERS UP GREAT AND RINSES OUT JUST AS WELL. IT ALSO SMELLS AMAZING. THAT IS A MAJOR FACTOR FOR ME, IF IT DOESNT SMELL GOOD I DON'T CARE HOW SOFT MY HAIR IS I WONT USE IT. THE BEST THING IS THAT EVEN AFTER BLOW DRYING MY HAIR AND USING A FLAT IRON I CAN STILL SMELL OF THE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
Neha P.
For the price, I could not find a better shampoo! It smells great, is gentle on my scalp, and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthy. I wash my hair every other day, so I need a gentler shampoo as to not strip my hair of natural oils due to frequent washing. Vidal Sassoon does the trick perfectly!
Brooke S.
GILBERT, AZ
How does this shampoo smell?