BY VIDAL SASSOON

For More Than 50 Years, Vidal Sassoon's Passion And Professional Expertise Have Been Defining Fashion In Hundreds Of Salons Worldwide. The Vidal Sassoon Brand Has Developed This Expert Range Of Care, Styling, And Color Products So You Can Get The Look You Want. All You Have To Do Is Log On To Vidalsassoon.Com To Watch A Step-By-Step Tutorial From Our Stylist-So You Know Exactly How To Achieve Your Fashionable Salon Transformation At Home. The Vs Moisture Conditioner Helps Seal In Moisture To Quench Hair's Thirst And Leaves Hair Soft, Silky And Ready For A Perfect Style. Our Sassoon Experts Have Designed This Rich Hydrating Formula To Help Prevent Dry Damaged Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The conditioner smelled nice and did make my hair softer; however, it didn't give my hair as much moisture as I thought." in 7 reviews
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
I received the products to review from Influenster. I enjoyed all the products, the shampoo did not give me a crunchy feeling. It went on smooth and while washing my hair the shampoo went right through my hair and fingers, the conditioner was very smooth while applying. the scent of the shampoo was pleasant and it was not a strong scent, the conditioner was not as pleasant as the shampoo smell. I did let the conditioner sit on my for about 4 hours and it had my hair so soft and smooth. I loved the way both products felt and the softness of my hair. I took the heat protector with me to the salon for the to spray before applying heat. It worked well, has a very nice scent. I do recommend this product.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
I have big hair, big hair needs big conditioner. I love this conditioner. It's cheap so I don't feel bad for using a ton of it, but it also works well. It really keeps my hair moisturized and smells great. I honestly can think of nothing bad to say about it except on my third bottle of it ( I love it that much that I'm on my 5th), the cap would not close properly.
Maggie M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I received free samples of this product to try. I am in my early forties and found my hair to be changing in texture more coarse and somewhat wiry. After using this shampoo my hair felt so soft the texture felt wonderful not coarse or wiry. The aroma of this product was fantastic and lasted all day. I loved the aroma of the shampoo and the conditioner tamed my wild, wiry frizz. I will purchase this product and highly recommend this product.
Hermila C.
Its a good brand and it works like a salon conditioner if u don't got the money to buy a salon product or u don't go and get your hair shampooed or conditioned at a hair salon this is the brand you need to use they also have hair dye that works as good as a hair salon dye something to consider if u don't got the time or money just run to the store and buy
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I absolutely love this conditioner. The smell is amazing but what's super important is how amazing my hair feels after using this product! so soft and hydrated.. very manageable. I really love how inexpensive this brand is for the quality.
Kimberly J.
I used this product a while back and after one use it made my hair feel so heavy. I don't know if its just my hair type (medium normal to dry hair) but i did not like this product. I love my hair feeling light weight as possible and this just seemed to add nothing but weight. Smells great on the upside.
Gabrieliz H.
Seattle
Not much to say about this condition, other than I love it! And the shampoo. By far the best I've ever used. It's definitely worth to buy. I used treseme before, and Vidal by far is better. My hair is thin but always gets tangled and this conditioner helps! I'd recommend it!
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I did not like this conditioner for my hair type. I'm sensitive to smell so I don't like how it smells and it doesn't really do anything to my hair. I don't see any results. I have thick wavy hair and most conditioners help tame my hair and this one did not do so.
Tabitha M.
I try to switch up shampoo and conditioner products. When I used this conditioner, it smelled great and my hair wasn't as frizzy as it normally gets. In my opinion, I felt like I had a salon washed hair after my shower. I definitely would use and buy again.