Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Shampoo

by Vidal Sassoon

The Vidal Sassoon Moisture Shampoo cleanses and quenches hair's thirst, helping to seal in moisture and leaving hair soft and silky.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Shampoo!
Sayre, OK
I love Vidal Sassoon . I use this brand sometimes . It doesn't weigh my hair down and always feels clean after I wash my hair !
I love this stuff makes my hair so smooth and shiny most of my friends are hooked on it deffently let other people try
Made scalp dry and irritated. Dried hair looked fuzzy and dried out. Not recommended. Would rather use something else.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mediocre product - while it certainly made my hair "moist," it pushed it over into "oily" territory! Pass.
Great product! This is all I use. It makes my hair feel healthy even after all the damage done to it.
spring, TX
I use the Vidal Sassoon on my daughters curls, they leave her hair really springy and luxurious.
Bagley, MN
Love this shampoo makes my hair very soft if it gets dry this is the only shampoo i like to use
Palm Bay, FL
This shampoo made my hair feel nice, not stripped and the smell was a fesh clean smell.
Brampton, ON
I would rate this an ok shampoo, not anything out of the ordinary. it doesn't dry out my hair so I use it as my everyday shampoo.

Looking for your answer?