BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Moisture Shampoo cleanses and quenches hair's thirst, helping to seal in moisture and leaving hair soft and silky. see more...

Mona C.
Avenal, CA
I had my hair bleached and gosh it was so extremely dry! I went on a hunt for a good shampoo and conditioner that would put some moisture back into my hair without breaking the bank and I stumbled across this gem. Within the first few washes my hair felt different in a good way and hydrated and no longer dry and dull. I still use this shampoo. the best :)
Jacquelyn H.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love this stuff. Soft hair with less split ends. It has helped to repair my damaged hair.
Even after blow drying you can still feel the moisture and have soft frizz free hair.
Susan D.
Spring, TX
I love this shampoo, after I rinse my hair, I can feel the moisture that has remained in my hair throughout the day. This makes my hair less likely to break and cause split ends; also, the floral scent is amazing!
Mollie C.
waterbury
Smells wonderfully and moisturizes well but doesn't leave the hair greasy. Can be used witb conditioner for added moisture without being over the top.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
The very first time i bought this shampoo i fell in love with the smell and the way it cleaned my scalp but then i traded it up for my dove shampoo .
Lacy S.
Iowa
I love this brand of shampoo, my hair feels lightweight, soft and shiny, but stores do not carry this anymore so you have to buy it online
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
I love this shampoo! Reasonably priced and makes my hair feel great too! Love that I can get the salon feel without baking the bank!
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
This product made my hair a little too greasy. I liked that it made my hair soft but unfortunately this wasn't good for my hair type.
Johnnie T.
Centralia, IL
I like the smell of this shampoo. However I don't think it's better than any other shampoo I've ever used. It's a decent shampoo.
Kayla S.
Sayre, OK
I love Vidal Sassoon . I use this brand sometimes . It doesn't weigh my hair down and always feels clean after I wash my hair !