BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Shampoo is a cleansing shampoo for dry hair. With Moisture Sealing Oil, the shampoo helps seal in moisture to quench your hair’s thirst. Perfected by experts, our rich moisturizing shampoo helps prevent dry or damaged hair, leaving it soft and silky, smooth, shiny and strong against damage. Also try our Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracey L.
Buckeye, Az
This by far is the best at a bargain. The smell of vidal Sasson is amazing. I will continue to use this product.
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
This leaves ur hair very smooth and it smells so fresh. Cheap to buy and this bottle lasts forevee
Kimberly M.
Cape Coral, FL
Works good. Soft hair. Suds up good. Good price. Nice size bottle. Doesn't strip hair.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
I found it worked well moisturizing my hair but not much difference in the shampoo I normally use. I bought it on sale , it is more expensive . i don't think I would buy it at regular price.
Erin M.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This product was great for the first week. After a week of using it every day my hair was greasy feeling and oily. My hair is too oily for this high moisture shampoo.
Jamie-leigh D.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
Product has a nice silky feel and left my hair feeling clean and moisturised found the smell wasn't very strong as I like my hair smelling really nice x
Julie L.
This shampoo is one of a very good quality. It smells great. My hair are clean, soft and look healthy! I recommend this product for sure.
Bella S.
Surrey
I loved using it because I died my hair my ends split and dry easily using this shampoo that didn't happen