Hair CareHair ColorVidal Sassoon
Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3)

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3)

by Vidal Sassoon

Bold, beautiful, vibrant Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Midnight Amethyst permanent hair color delivers your most fashion-forward look. Created with salon color expertise, Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe permanent hair color lets you achieve our long-lasting, ultra-vibrant color outside of the salon. with a specially calibrated formula, each shade features a perfect blend of high-impact pigments giving you rich, permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks. From vivid violets to stunning coppers, achieve the lustrous on-trend tresses you want.

Pack Of Three, 1 Count(Total Of 3 Count)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3)!
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
I've loved these products through and through all throughout my teens and now all the way into adulthood and beyond. My hair turns and vibrant hue I adore.
Jodie M.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
I thought the color was going to be more purple than red but it's still a nice color. It faded back to brown pretty quickly though.
Debria G.
st.louis
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
Never again scear i looked like a clown n even then i still looked a hot mess burn my scalp bad never try this
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3)
I love this color and how the conditioner makes your hair smell after dying it I smell so good I wish you could get the same smell from a salon
Alexis D.
Donalds, SC
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
This hair dye is some of the best that I have ever used! The color lasts for a very long time. It comes the hair very well and made my hair feel and look very good. Other hair dyes have a very strong smell but this one didn't. I would definitely buy this again!
Cheyenne L.
Tupelo
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
Before using this product my hair was very damaged and i wanted a change so i used it. Immediately afterward my hair felt more alive and silky smooth to the tough. Plus it was a very beautiful color. !
Rachel D.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
I used this product on my hair but a burgundy color. It left my hair an orangutan red and I did the recommended time to keep it in there. My hair was natural at the time. Took a while to get used to it. But be careful if your a natural dark brown!
Tiffany M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
I use this brand on occasion when it's time to revive my hair and cover my grays. I like that the odor isn't very strong, it applies easily, is available at an affordable price, and typically lasts me about 6-8 weeks.
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
This did not work for my hair color because my hair is so dark its hard for burgundy colors to show up which is really aggravating bc I don't want to strip my hair first
Danyelle S.
Portal, ND
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Danyelle S.
Review for: Midnight Amethyst
This color is so bright and makes me feel amazing! Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color, Midnight Amethyst (Pack Of 3) #vshair #influenster #purplehair #straighthair

Looking for your answer?