Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color Kit, 4RV Mayfair Burgundy uploaded by Dawn W.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color Kit, 4RV Mayfair Burgundy uploaded by Hailee S.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Bold beautiful vibrant burgundy red color for your most fashion forward look. Created with salon color expertise Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color in Mayfair Burgundy lets you achieve our long-lasting ultra-vibrant color-outside of the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
I love this color! When the sun hits there is a beautiful amethyst effect.
The product overall is nice. It is easy to use and my hair feels soft and looks healthy after using. As with all red it does tend to bleed more so than any other color so beware. Dark towels and pillowcases for a week after dying. That said I've never had a problem with bleed from sweat during the day.
Mabell T.
Hallandale Beach
I have been using this product since I am a child and this brand bring me beautiful memories. The iconic cherry almond is a classic shampoo! ..I stop buying this product just because my sister sells Artistry for hair and I want to support her.( Btw Artistry is olso amazing I have to do the review of it)
Vidal sassoon is olso suitable for a colored hair!
Haley F.
Bedford
I loved this color and I love this brand my hair doesn’t feel horrible afterwards it’s soft and smells good unlike some other brands that make your hair feel like straw and makes it smell horrible!!! I love how shiny and how good my hair feels after using this brand!
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love this brand of color and I love the vibrant shades. Whenever I die my hair at home I always look to this brand to give me the red I want! It’s affordable and easy to use! Def recommend this brand!
Megan K.
I have very thick hair so coating it in color can take up to three boxes, with this it takes the one. It lasts up to 6 months and the added conditioner makes my hair feel soft and healthy.
Christy C.
Limestone
If you’re looking for a burgundy, purple type of color that stays in, this is definitely the perfect brand and color. It stays in. Color came out better than I thought it would. I was extremely satisfied.
Cassie R.
Centetburg
I absolutely love this color and this product. It makes it come out tremendously gorgeous. It also doesn't even wash out after a couple of roshes. Absolutely in love with them.
Jody M.
Mamou, LA
I really do love the color this gives me. I get complimented on it often. So it's been my go to color for awhile. The only con I have about this is it fades quickly, but I'm sure most boxed dyes fade quicker than salon dye. But it's a great product if salon prices aren't in your budget.
Deanna W.
Tulsa
Great color. Deep Rich Warm Tones. Hair color was easy to use. Directions were simple and easy to follow. Not a lot of intense chemical smell. The color intense color lasted a bit longer then the cheaper hair color brands. Over all I liked it somewhat better then other brands I have tried.
Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
This is the BEST color I have ever found!!! I have to color my hair every three weeks at the roots. This formula is thick enough that it doesn't bleed into the lower layers of hair. It is too bad that they came out with their subsequent formula that won't even cover my roots at all they end up hot hot hot!