BY VIDAL SASSOON

Use our Quenching Shampoo to clean and prep the hair to receive hydration. see more...

Evelyn C.
This shampoo worked well for my medium oily scalp. I'd wash every other day, but by the second day my scalp would be a little too oily. Combined with Vidal Sassoon's conditioner, this works perfectly! The packaging, although saving overall costs, makes this 4 stars because I have to fumble in the shower to close it every time.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I love this shampoo! Though it's not one that I desire over all others, it is one that I have used in the past. It smells nice and it has hydrating agents that leave my hair less brittle!
Lynn T.
Sangerville, ME
Works great. I didn't think it would for only being $2.45 at family dollar but this and the conditioner work great, they leave my hair clean, soft, and managable.
Heather N.
Saint Paul, MN
It got my hair clean but extra moisturizing? No but that's what you can always expect from drugstore shampoos.
Camila P.
I think this Vidal Sassoon shampoo is good, but because my hair is dry I decided to go with a different brand.
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
With my curly hair I'm always in the look for products the keep my curls hydrated, this shampoo work wonders at first but after a few weeks I wasn't excited anymore.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had little experience with but is not as effective as other brands I like that moisturizes perfect smell I do not like much feel that smells like medicine but is fine for those who have damaged hair
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my favorites, use it a few times a month, I include it in on my rotation. With curly hair I can't use the same shampoo every time.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I bought this for my husband and it gave him dandruff. although the price is very low, it's not worth it if it doesn't get your hair clean.
Jessenia P.
Orlando , fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color & the way it looks on me. It's soo pretty!!! I would def recommend it if you want a subtle change.