BY VIDAL SASSOON

Use our Quenching Shampoo to clean and prep the hair to receive hydration. see more...

Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
This shampoo worked well for my medium oily scalp. I'd wash every other day, but by the second day my scalp would be a little too oily. Combined with Vidal Sassoon's conditioner, this works perfectly! The packaging, although saving overall costs, makes this 4 stars because I have to fumble in the shower to close it every time.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
I have had little experience with but is not as effective as other brands I like that moisturizes perfect smell I do not like much feel that smells like medicine but is fine for those who have damaged hair
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Sangerville, ME
Works great. I didn't think it would for only being $2.45 at family dollar but this and the conditioner work great, they leave my hair clean, soft, and managable.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Warrensburg, MO
Amazing shampoo! Leaves my hair soft moisturized unlike other shampoos! Added bonus it smells great too! I definitely recommend buying this product asap!
Tenesa D.
Tenesa D.
Chattanooga, TN
Definitely one of my favorites, use it a few times a month, I include it in on my rotation. With curly hair I can't use the same shampoo every time.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Tampa, FL
Just started using this shampoo, and it is not wonderful neither bad. It is ok for the price. Wouldn't purchase again.
Jessenia P.
Jessenia P.
Orlando , fl
I love this color & the way it looks on me. It's soo pretty!!! I would def recommend it if you want a subtle change.
Camila P.
Camila P.
I think this Vidal Sassoon shampoo is good, but because my hair is dry I decided to go with a different brand.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake, OH
Great shampoo. Deep cleaning and gentle on my hair. My hair is blonde and wavy with some curl.
Margie A.
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
With my curly hair I'm always in the look for products the keep my curls hydrated, this shampoo work wonders at first but after a few weeks I wasn't excited anymore.