Vidal Sassoon  Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner
2 colors available

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner inspired by salon hydration treatments now in the convenience of your home. This conditioner deeply nourishes and hydrates hair. For hair that needs to be quenched Enduring Hydrating Conditioner specially formulated with Moringa oil moisturizes and smoothes locks. Use with the complete Hydro Boost Collection to hydrate your style. see more...

Vidal Sassoon  Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner
Buy on Amazon*
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I wasn't aware that Vidal Sassoon has launched a new line of haircare products until recently when I was at Target picking up some beauty items. I decided to give the conditioner a try because the packaging lured me in with 'hydro boost enduring hydrating conditioner,' and surprisingly I was blown away after one use. The formula reminded a bit of a higher end brand I use to use back in the day and loved, so that alone earned it some extra brownie points. I liked how creamy the product was and how it glided through my hair, which is yet another bonus because I tend to suffer from terrible knots even after conditioning, so overall I'm impressed. I will be repurchasing this and trying the shampoo as well next time I'm at the grocery. If you're looking for an inexpensive quality brand shampoo and conditioner duo that locks in moisture to keep your hair feeling hydrated, I highly recommend this!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love vidal sassoon!! This conditioner is the only one i can use and it actually not make my hair feel gross!! It works so good and i love to straighten my hair after works due to how amazing is works and soft my hair feels after i use it!! I recommend to use it and use it on every!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Spring, TX
I love this Conditioner, it not only hydrates my hair, it makes it easier to brush my hair out and when on the go my hair dries faster than with other brands. It also makes my hair feel silky smooth, a must try with this one, the floral scent is intoxicating as well.
Estrella S.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I loved this conditioner because it made my hair feel so soft to the touch and smell good. I felt that it was a little watery though so I needed more than a little to make sure that it coated my hair.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Sun City, CA
Good conditioner actually just ran out of this stuff, my hair has been growing, I have no more dandruff, and split ends are leaving, if you use the shampoo with this it works even better and faster.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Leaves hair very soft and manageable, also very affordable compared to most salon brands. I use this product once a week and I am happy with results. Nice scent and long lasting results.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Over all a great shampoo and conditioner system. my hair is very dry and stiff like. and this makes my hair look amazing! which is not normal lol and I love the smell!!
leeann t.
leeann t.
Vidal Sassoon is my all time favorite products of all time. This hydrating conditioner is wonderful. It smells good and leaves my hair so Silky and smooth.
r. M.
r. M.
Ridgefield, CT
Mu hair tends to be dry. This product hydrates the hair and helps with keeping the blow dryer from ove
heating you hair. packaging was decent.
Tiffanie C.
Tiffanie C.
Indianapolis, IN
Leaves my hair hydrated. Does well on my natural hair and I am African American! Has a great scent and a little bit goes a long way.