Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerVidal Sassoon
Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner

by Vidal Sassoon

The Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner inspired by salon hydration treatments now in the convenience of your home. This conditioner deeply nourishes and hydrates hair. For hair that needs to be quenched Enduring Hydrating Conditioner specially formulated with Moringa oil moisturizes and smoothes locks. Use with the complete Hydro Boost Collection to hydrate your style.

My best and favorite for dry and damaged hair. Is my # 1 since my early 20's.
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hydro Boost Enduring Hydrating Conditioner!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I use it all the time. it really hydrates my hair and I have less frizz.
Wanda Raquel O.
Uso el acondicionador Vidal Sasson desde que era joven. Todavía lo sigo usando después del lavar mi cabello. Sigue siendo el mejor cabello seco. Lo deja suave y fácil de manejar antes de secarlo.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I really love this one it smells really good and last a long time I use it a lot of the time and makes my hair so soft
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Leaves hair very soft and manageable, also very affordable compared to most salon brands. I use this product once a week and I am happy with results. Nice scent and long lasting results.
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wasn't aware that Vidal Sassoon has launched a new line of haircare products until recently when I was at Target picking up some beauty items. I decided to give the conditioner a try because the packaging lured me in with 'hydro boost enduring hydrating conditioner,' and surprisingly I was blown away after one use. The formula reminded a bit of a higher end brand I use to use back in the day and loved, so that alone earned it some extra brownie points. I liked how creamy the product was and how it glided through my hair, which is yet another bonus because I tend to suffer from terrible knots even after conditioning, so overall I'm impressed. I will be repurchasing this and trying the shampoo as well next time I'm at the grocery. If you're looking for an inexpensive quality brand shampoo and conditioner duo that locks in moisture to keep your hair feeling hydrated, I highly recommend this!
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love vidal sassoon!! This conditioner is the only one i can use and it actually not make my hair feel gross!! It works so good and i love to straighten my hair after works due to how amazing is works and soft my hair feels after i use it!! I recommend to use it and use it on every!
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I loved this conditioner because it made my hair feel so soft to the touch and smell good. I felt that it was a little watery though so I needed more than a little to make sure that it coated my hair.
Gissel P.
Thermal, CA
Really like that it hydrates my hair from the scalp and out. My hair looks wonderful. Looks shiny, feel smooth, and easy too brush.
Monique B.
Work well but for some reason dries my hair out. I have no idea why this product doesn't work for me
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a very affordable and awesome conditioner. When used along side the shampoo, it left my hair feeling so soft and hydrated.