BeautyHair Styling ProductsVidal Sassoon
Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray 54 Fl Oz by Vidal Sassoon

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray 5.4 Fl Oz by Vidal Sassoon

by Vidal Sassoon

Protect against heat and styling damage, maximize shine, seal in style with a light hold.-Helps provide thermal protection & glossy shine.-Perfected by experts.

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray 5.4 Fl Oz; Pack of 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray 5.4 Fl Oz by Vidal Sassoon!
Jennifer W.
Crystal River, FL
I always have this in my cupboard. I use it when I think to. I dont like shine sprays a whole lot...yes i know they protect from heat but they also in my opinion make hair look oily and greasy and it interferes with a very big pet peeve anxiety thing of mine lol. So i use in very minimal. Not too find of the smell but it does make the hair look nice when straightening.

Looking for your answer?