Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray

by Vidal Sassoon

Evenly Coats Colored Hair Lightweight Conditioning Complex Helps Protect From Styling Damage Which Can Cause Dull Color Professionally Inspired Formula For Fashionably Vibrant Colored Hair Made In France

I used is for a bit the. It was making my hair feel weird and brittle. Anyone else?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray!
This works really good has a great smell to it help prevent your hair from fading :-)
Nekoosa, WI
Love it! It honestly protects my hair so well! I couldn't ask for a better product!
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is amazing. Just amazing. thank you so much influenster for sending me this it has been a life saver and i will continue to buy it for a long time to come.
Cumberland, RI
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Shannon C.
Ladies, i found this gem at my local dollar store! ! I was cutuois about such a usually high end product there so i bought it! It works great, I use it every day and made site to ho back to the dollar store and get more before they sold out!! It has a pleasant almost red wine kind of smell. Id recommend it to anyone! I hope you can find it as cheap as I did!!
Cleveland, TN
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Cathy R.
Makes hair soft. I dont see that it keeps color fresh though. I got it on a deal for $2.00. It suppose to be a color protectant.
Frankfort, KY
Love this its so awesome tames my haor on a daily. It also smells so awesome. The price is awesome!
Corp Christi, TX
smooths my hair. tames my flyaways. also does a great job protecting my hair from breakage. definitely recommend this product.
Bronx, NY
Helps repair the hair and leaves it soft and manageable. Works great on damp hair and to style as usual. You can find it at Walmart or Target.
Miller Place
I love this spray as a protector before blow drying my hair. However, make sure you don't spray your roots or your hair will look oily on your scalp. It is also nice as a finishing spray- holds my style and makes my hair shiny- just make sure your REALLY spray about 8 inches away so you just get a mist!
chicago
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Gladys T.
I just got this a few days ago and it’s already working well for my dry hair I spray it on after a shower and keeps my hair moisturized throughout the day I bought this at s dollar tree store