Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Cathy R.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Morgan P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hairspray uploaded by Maria R.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Evenly Coats Colored Hair Lightweight Conditioning Complex Helps Protect From Styling Damage Which Can Cause Dull Color Professionally Inspired Formula For Fashionably Vibrant Colored Hair Made In France

• I used is for a bit the. It was making my hair feel weird...1 Answers
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this protect spray for almost two weeks now and love it. It adds some level of moisture while keeping my hair sleek. It even adds some texture when I styled my hair with waves and if I go all curls it adds bounce while keeping the frizz at bay. I feel happy knowing that it's protecting my hair from further heat damage when I style and blow dry. This doesn't make your hair feel sticky and it has a nice fresh scent to it as well as a great price. I would recommend trying it for yourself.
Chatta O.
Oakland City, IN
This holds incredibly well in your hair. I have light brown, wavy hair, and it works well to keep it styled the way I like. It lasts long, but perhaps a tad too long. Based on other reviews, I wasn't too entirely taken by surprise at the quality, but if I needed hair spray to last for a while, I suppose I'd buy this again.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I received this in my first voxbox..... the scent & shine is wonderful... I even found it on line @ amazon.com for $2.67.. This stuff is great & I haven't even tried it with a heat tool yet. I have long thick wavy hair and just sprayed it on-->> The shine is very nice for the price exceptional!!! The scent is wonderful!!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I received this in my Vidal Sassoon Voxbox I enjoyed this product I challenged it with my curly hair to see even if after infusing my hair it would shine and it did pass the test. This product smelled good in my hair it went on light no cruch and after infusing my hair, my hair looked shiny.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
This is my absolute favorite hair spray. I haven't found any better. i do have thin hair so i can't speak for thick haired girls. It holds all day for me. Its a great value and isn't too pricey and the bottle lasts me about a month. I will continue to buy this brand of hairspray.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
Use this all the time and holds great without making your hair look stiff! Love IT!! We also use it for Dance competitions and it works great to keep all those baby hair back and in place for the whole day! The other great thing is it brushes out great and doesn't leave anything behind!
Carmen C.
South bay, FL
I straighten my hair so I was very pleased when I received my full size product. After trying this product I was very happy with the results. It left my hair smooth shiny and soft. The scent was not bad but I would prefer it to smell better. It smells of alcohol.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Love this stuff! It smells amazing, and for the price, works just like a professional salon brand! It keeps my hair shiny and protected from all the blow drying and straightening I do. I recommend it to everyone who asks what product I use in my hair!
Maggie M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I was happy when I got my free bottle to try. I have used herbal essence brand in the past so I was excited to try another brand. I was very happy with the end results with shine. This product smelled of alcohol and the scent was very strong.
Morgan P.
Saint Marys, PA
I am not a big fan of hair spray, but there are occasions when is a necessary evil. Thankfully I found a product that does the job without weighing down my hair and making it a stiff mess, enter Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold hair spray!
Liz W.
I used is for a bit the. It was making my hair feel weird and brittle. Anyone else?

back