BY VIDAL SASSOON #1 in Hair Color

VS London Luxe is a collection of fashion-forward, ultra vibrant hair dye shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color London Luxe 6RR Runway Red Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner Now you can let your hair color ideas run wild and get the color you crave with amazing, on-trend colors from Vidal Sassoon. Up to 8 weeks of fashionably bold, salon vibrant red hair color. Exclusive Vidal Sassoon PrecisionMix Color Creme Formulas are mixed to calibrate the right blend of pigments, incorporating salon expertise into every box for the perfect shade. Includes Vidal Sassoon HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner to help prevent water from fading your vibrant color. 1 application. see more...

Kelsey C.
evansville
One of the best red dyes I’ve found. I had dark brown hair and it lifted most of the color. I didn’t have to re-dye my hair as often as most red hair colors. It stayed vibrant for a long time. I did notice my hair started falling out more but this is to be expected with any chemical being placed on hair
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
My hair looks amazing. This went over brown and blond hair and turned it into a nice dark/ light red ombre. One box was enough for my hair which is medium length. Lasts up to 8 weeks. To make the color pop for longer, limit hair washing to maybe 2 times a week.
Elle R.
Islip
Just like plenty of young girls I decided to rock red hair, from 8th grade til my freshman year of college I dyed it bright red and this stuff worked wonders, I was obsessed with how oft it felt after using it each time. The color lasts longer than most other red hair dyes out there. This stuff was fantastic and the conditioner that came with it was so nice!
Heather N.
Michigan
The only red that appears in my hair how I actually expected. Since beauty school I wont use box color but if your really needing a color and don't have time I suggest Vidal!
Marie M.
Rainsville
This is gorgeous hair color but we with most reds I noticed it faded super fast and didn't fade into a pretty color. It's nice to use as a touch up between salon visits.
Senan D.
As long as your hair is light, this will be beautiful and bright. On darker hair it's more a tint. The red doesn't stay in very long so you may want to figure out how to avoid washing all the time. For drugstore it's pretty good and will not stain you skin after it's set like other bright colors.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I have died my hair for about 20 years. I've never had a problem from the color and the developer not mixing well. I kept getting clumps of the cream color blocking the applicator and then blobbing out. Also the smell is extremely strong.
brittany r.
Ocoee, FL
I don’t color my hair anymore, I’ve switched to highlights. But when I did, I lived by this stuff! It was all I would use because it was the only kind that made my dark hair turn the fire engine red color I was looking for. It’s very easy to use and seriously works magic! If you’re going red, this is the best way to go!
Kelle T.
I love this hair color! I have used this brand for about 3 years. I color my hair about every 4-5 weeks. I have never had a problem with this color. It comes out the color on the box. It is easy to use and the instructions are easy to read and understand.
Em C.
Oak Hills, CA
I have medium brown hair and after I was all done with the coloring process and dried my hair, it did look a bit too orange. After a few washes, the orange undertones calmed down and it was a beautiful vibrant red. Wasnt irritating to the scalp and color distribution was even.
Courtney H.
Is this going to turn my hair orange? I have had a bad experience with drugstore red dyes turning orange in the past.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Why does this color keep washing out of my hair each time I wash it?
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
Does this hair dye get close to the color on the box?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What color did you get?
Kaylee P.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Is this product better than the splat hair color? I want something very bright. :)