BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts. see more...

Jessica C.
Silt, CO
The smell wasn't that bad. My hair was shiny after I colored my hair and it dried. It was really soft! The color lasted long than other brands I have used before. It was easy to apply . I would definitely buy this product again!
Ornella A.
I love using Vidal Sassoon because I feel like when you're dying your hair it goes on smoothly , it's super easy to use and the color is what you see on the box . I was super satisfied with the product (:
Sasha T.
When I take a splurge to go dark this is my go to. Leaves my hair soft and smooth and manageable. It's the best box hair dye I've found other than buying to salon stuff
Avery  S.
My mother used this dye in the past, I think their brand is great but using the product not so much great. My mother's dye would usually stay in for two weeks top.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I love this brand, normally when i use box hair dye it doesn't dye my hair the right color i want it and this brand does the job. I recommend buying this product.
Daizy D.
California city,CA
This brand gives has great colors and for the first few days its the color you where expecting but it does fade with every wash and with sun exposure.
Anileydis C.
hay productos de tinte que no pintan tambien como este producto, es una muy buena marca, no se desvanece tan rapido despues de cada lavado.
Noelle W.
Yazoo City, MS
I have been using this brand for quite some time! I have always been satisfied with my colr and the simple steps for at home hair color.
member-b65e1
Was disappointed in the coverage; I had to touch-up within two-weeks’ time. Very disappointed and will not use again.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
I love the shades that vidal sasoon comes out with!! I have been using the purple london lux shades!! Doesnt bleed!