BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts. see more...

Shelby H.
Kimbolton , OH
Just actually bought this a couple of months ago and it turned out AMAZING! Ive never stayed with one color and im always changing t up but this line is what i always buy. I trust it to not fry my hair and for it to turn out great. The conditioner it comes with really makes our hair feel great, almost like you just had a deep conditioning done!
Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
Vidal sassoon is actually a pretty reliable box dye. my hair doesn't feel dead at the end of the dye job but i will continue to go to sally's for non box dye because it is better quality but this is a great drug store quality
Denise W.
The color is a long lasting color. It goes on well and colors very nicely. The colors are very close to the image on the box. My color ended up being a little darker than I thought but I got use to it fast. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Brienne M.
I used this but with the red! It didn't damage my hair and stayed in longer than expected. It was better than most other red hair dyes. It showed up the right shade or red and I couldn't ask for anything better.
jennifer h.
Portageville, MO
I usually use a dark brown for my hair and this was the only dark one they had the time. It colored they gray but seemed to leave my hair not as soft as i would have liked it to have been. The after conditioning didnt much either
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I was happy with this hair color, I used it once and would purchase again but in one shade darker. I have naturally medium to dark brown hair so this color matched it well but I like to color a shade darker then my natural color because it naturally fades after a while and I will have less upkeep.
Paige B.
I bought this in the purple color and used it twice. It faded quickly but I also had previously bleached hair so I don't think it took very well. It turned out super pretty though, and was really shiny. I just wish it had stayed longer :(
Austine L.
El Paso, TX
The color didn't take well to my hair at all. I was very disappointed but my hair did feel refreshed. The oil works wonders. Wish they would sell that alone.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
This product was amazing really covered up all the blonde hair i didnt want. it really only lasts about 7 weeks because my hair started to grow back . ugh!
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Quick to fade. Tried it a few times. Not a great choice to color grays. Hair salon color worked better. Good price for a quick fix.
Charl L.
Have any of you ladies used this?