BY VIDAL SASSOON #18 in Haircare Sets

VS London Luxe is a collection of fashion-forward, ultra vibrant hair dye shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color London Luxe 5VR London Lilac Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner Now you can let your hair color ideas run wild and get the color you crave with amazing, on-trend colors from Vidal Sassoon. Up to 8 weeks of fashionably bold, salon vibrant purple hair color. Exclusive Vidal Sassoon PrecisionMix Color Creme Formulas are mixed to calibrate the right blend of pigments, incorporating salon expertise into every box for the perfect shade. Includes Vidal Sassoon HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner to help prevent water from fading your vibrant color. 1 application. see more...

• Would you dye your hair this color?7 Answers
  • Can I get hair color for free because I love this color product p...2 Answers
  • Quedara ese tono o depende de cada cabello?1 Answers
Brittany B.
I use this color before and I love it. It’s a pretty color. Even tho u got dark hair. It will still show but u got to leave it in for a hr to stay. I brought it at Walmart. If u got long hair and it’s thick. Use Two boxes and try not to wash your hair everyday because the color will fade alway.
callie b.
I loved the color it lasted for awhile too. Since I used it on blonde hair the case out color was pretty cool as well. Had issues with it washing out every wash but still lasted a good amount of time. I would recommend this color if you want a pretty burgundy look.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
I used this over my medium to dark brown hair and the color changed amazingly! The saturation was amazing and it lasted for a long time!

A very good price for a cool color that you don’t even have to go to the salon to get!
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
If I ever want to go back to purple ish hair this would be my box to go. A bit pricey but it’s worth the coins. Leaves my hair not a purple as I would like it but i still like the outcome of it.
Kristin N.
Jackson, GA
This is my most favorite hair dye. The color is beautiful. Very vibrant and it lasts so Long. All though it is pricey. It's definitley worth every dime. It last way longer than others and it doesn't turn brassy after a couple washes like most reds do. This is the best to me.
This color is amazing and works great! It stays for a few weeks which is good for a box dye and it doesn’t leave weird colors in your hair! It’s great quality for a great price and 10/10 would recommend!
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
I picked up my Dye from a local CVS and it was really over priced and the only reason I picked it up was because I was looking for a different dye and they was out of it. This dye didnt last to long without washing out and turning brown. i would have been happy if I got what I paid for.
Kim M.
Easy to use and doesn’t fade quickly. Gives vibrant color even on darker hair. Dried out my hair and made it very brittle for about 3 weeks. Beautiful color but I feel like it’s damaging to hair.
Nikki M.
I used this for the first time today. I'm pretty impressed with the amount of purple that actually came through. It's more of a warmer pinkish plum color on my natural blackish roots, but fades to a brighter/cooler purple on the tips that I had bleached about a year and a half ago. (And had old faded dye on them) I feel like I'm going to need to do it again soon to see it's true potential though. One box wasn't quite as much as I needed, but it did evenly cover it all with some careful application. If you have thick or long hair you should get 2 boxes. The conditioner that came with it is absolutely amazing! It gets 5 stars and smells great! The smell of the dye was unusually strong.. Definitely use it in a well ventilated area. I really only wish that it was more blue toned or cooler in hue. Overall it seems to be very nice, and my hair still feels strong, soft and has minimal damage.
Victoria H.
Have dyed my hair this color twice so far and have liked it both times. I love the color purple so dying my hair such is just a no-brainer. I've done reds but they don't look near as good as darker shades do on me due to my light completion.

Inside, I can't even tell my hair is dyed unless under certain lights. Outside? You can totally tell! It's purple! Sometimes seems like a mix of purple and red but I'd previously dyed my hair Intense Burgundy and it somehow ended up more of a dark red than anything else, so that may be the reason for it.

Overall, it's a great product. Have a box of Midnight Muse Blue that I intend to use once I'm tired of the purple or it's become faded.
jenn t.
Where can i find this color. Been looking everywhere for it for months now
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Would you dye your hair this color?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
Can I get hair color for free because I love this color product please put it my vox box love it
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone with jet black hair tried this? Does it show up well or is it muted? How long does it last before I would need to re-apply.
Lucy L.
Do you guys start at the roots on undyed hair or the tips /back sections? My hair is about halfway down my back and the lower portion of it was bleached a good while ago but it's lighter and also is this more of a purple or more of a red?