Hair CareHair ColorVidal Sassoon
Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit

VS London Luxe is a collection of fashion-forward, ultra vibrant hair dye shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color London Luxe 5VR London Lilac Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner Now you can let your hair color ideas run wild and get the color you crave with amazing, on-trend colors from Vidal Sassoon. Up to 8 weeks of fashionably bold, salon vibrant purple hair color. Exclusive Vidal Sassoon PrecisionMix Color Creme Formulas are mixed to calibrate the right blend of pigments, incorporating salon expertise into every box for the perfect shade. Includes Vidal Sassoon HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner to help prevent water from fading your vibrant color. 1 application.

Does it work good on black hair ?
I have really dark brown hair, is it strong enough to show up in my hair without having to bleach it first?
How dark would it be if it were in dark brown hair?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit!
Bev D.
Belton, MO
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit uploaded by Bev D.
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit uploaded by Bev D.
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 6RR Runway Red, 1 kit
Okay so the only reason I did not give this the full five stars is because the color was slightly off, just a bit more orange than I would prefer but overall the color is gorgeous and that could be just because I didn't leave it on for the full recommended time. I have to say this left my hair feeling extremely soft and beautiful also extremely shiny! I'm very happy with this hair dye and the conditioner smells absolutely amazing I wish I could get it in a giant bottle. I will definitely be buying this again!
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
Review for: London Lilac (5VR)
Awesome color! It covers my thick head of hair perfectly And it lAst a long night time
sacha H.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 6RR Runway Red, 1 kit
This is my go to red hair dye it makes me feel fantastic! My only issue is that my hair is coarse and thick and the color doesn't last as long as I would like! Overall I am very satisfied with this hair color and hate when I can't find it!
Sydney P.
Prosser, WA
Review for: London Lilac (5VR)
This is the absolute best box dye I’ve ever used color wise. It’s a very rich color and fades beautifully. I haven’t tried the other colors yet but plan to after I’m over my obsession of the London Lilac color.
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit uploaded by Madisyn F.
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 6RR Runway Red, 1 kit
My hair looks amazing. This went over brown and blond hair and turned it into a nice dark/ light red ombre. One box was enough for my hair which is medium length. Lasts up to 8 weeks. To make the color pop for longer, limit hair washing to maybe 2 times a week.
Ashlie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit uploaded by Ashlie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: London Lilac (5VR)
This is my favorite brand of box dye. The colors are always vibrant and seem to last the longest. This is the first time I’ve tried this shade, and I really love it! I usually use “deep velvet violet”. This one is very similar, but seems to have more of a purple tint to it. I ALWAYS get compliments on my hair color!
Lauren T.
Durham, NC
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5VR London Lilac, 1 kit uploaded by Lauren T.
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 6RR Runway Red, 1 kit
I used this to dye the underside of my hair red. I love it so much. I was able to achieve a bright vibrant red just applying it to my natural hair without having to bleach it before hand. The vibrant red is long lasting and fades out to a reddish brown which is also beautiful. Can’t go wrong with this color.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: London Lilac (5VR)
This is the only hair dye I use and it doesn't damage my hair and I'm always getting compliments on my hair and the color
Alyssa H.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 6RR Runway Red, 1 kit
This is a very vibrant red "for a box color", I have dark hair naturally and this color shows up very well without any bleaching, its a very orange color while applying, I LOVE this color and i will definitely use it again.
elizabeth F.
Plattsmouth, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: London Lilac (5VR)
I love this color and the box is amazing I love dying my hair this color it brights it up and it makes me feel good about my hair it makes ur hair solft too I would recommend getting it it .even my oldest loves dying her hair too .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 2 ans
Cass K. What is the best permanent red hair dye that will lighten my dark brown hair and turn it a nice red?
Jennifer F. il y a 2 ans