Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Kery L.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit uploaded by jessica t.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #57 in Hair Color

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts. see more...

Taylor R.
This is my favorite at home hair dye! They make one of the best smelling dyes compared to all of the other companies. I always purchase mine at Walmart or target. Definitely my go to when I’m dying my hair at home.
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I really liked this color! I have been trying to go back to brown from a very bright red and this is the only box that has helped so far! The coverage is great - I would recommend using 2 boxes for medium to long length hair.
Jaimie B.
Panama City , FL
I didn't do this color specifically, I did the blue black. I LOVE IT! Love the brand, love the color, love love love the results! This stuff lasts quite a while as well. This is my favorite brand for at home hair color.
Jacque P.
I dyed my hair with manic panic and it stained really bad. The only dye that got my hair back to it's normal dark brown shade was this! Also the conditioner it comes with is amazing.
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
If you color your hair at home with box color, i have found that this works great. My hair is already super damaged but it never seems any worse after using this brand of dye.
jessica t.
Lancaster, PA
I was really happy with this product. I have never done an at home coloring and was pretty nervous, but it was easy to use and error free! There was a minimal scent and the color turned out exactly as I had hoped! The product made my hair looks more nourished, moisturized, and shiny and I got a lot of compliments on it. I used it a month ago, and it is still going strong! The conditioner that comes with it has a light and pleasant scent, and makes my hair feel smooth and wonderful!
Desire G.
Cincinnati , OH
Does what it's made to for the most part. Medium to high grey coverage , depending on the hair type. This isn't as conditioning as most box hair color brands. This is very hard to correct if you mess up or don't achieve desired look. Will take a long process to fix any mess ups.
JoAnn W.
I live love love this home hair color brand!!!! I home color a lot and have never had a problem with this brand. Totally affordable and easy to use and great color turnout.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

Maintains the color and does not mistreat both the hair, it covers gray hair besides it has an easy application, the price is not so cheap but I think it is of good quality
Renee W.
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color is a good value for the price. It's easy to apply yourself at home. I am not a huge fan of the dark brown but I have tried some of the other colors and Loved them!