Hair CareHair ColorVidal Sassoon
Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit

by Vidal Sassoon

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts.
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
I love this hair color. Vibrant and easy on my hair. Color lasts longer than most brands.
Jaimie B.
Citrus Hts, CA
I didn't do this color specifically, I did the blue black. I LOVE IT! Love the brand, love the color, love love love the results! This stuff lasts quite a while as well. This is my favorite brand for at home hair color.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Kery L.
Maintains the color and does not mistreat both the hair, it covers gray hair besides it has an easy application, the price is not so cheap but I think it is of good quality
Desire G.
Cincinnati, OH
Does what it's made to for the most part. Medium to high grey coverage , depending on the hair type. This isn't as conditioning as most box hair color brands. This is very hard to correct if you mess up or don't achieve desired look. Will take a long process to fix any mess ups.
Jani M.
Bronx, NY
I got this when I wanted to go from lighter hair to darker. Unfortunately it picked up so dark that it made my hair look black.
jessica T.
Lancaster, PA
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 4 Dark Brown 1 Kit uploaded by jessica T.
I was really happy with this product. I have never done an at home coloring and was pretty nervous, but it was easy to use and error free! There was a minimal scent and the color turned out exactly as I had hoped! The product made my hair looks more nourished, moisturized, and shiny and I got a lot of compliments on it. I used it a month ago, and it is still going strong! The conditioner that comes with it has a light and pleasant scent, and makes my hair feel smooth and wonderful!
JoAnn W.
I live love love this home hair color brand!!!! I home color a lot and have never had a problem with this brand. Totally affordable and easy to use and great color turnout.
Merary B.
SanLeandro
Exelente producto se los recomiendo muchísimo me encanta lo amo recomendado al 💯 por ciento
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
Purchased at: Dollar General
Did not turn out as expected. The color on the box was not accurate. I have colored my own hair for years so I know what I'm doing. This left my hair very dry.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I normally go to salon and have my hair done but wanted to say some money. Big mistake! Even though color came out very nice. It washes out within 2 weeks! Very disappointed! Will not buy again. I do not recommend.