Ayse A.
Hoboken, NJ

I've had a lot of problems with purple hair dye staying. Usually it gets washed out very very quickly. How many washes does this typically last? If I wash every other day or every three days, will this last me a while or will it still come out in about three to four washes?

Kerri H.
Kerri H.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I too have same probkem and my hair soaks up color like a sponge. But i insist on unconventional colored hair. :D. SO, this a purple violet or red violet?
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
I have the same problem with purple hair dye and all I can say is that this is the purple that has looked the best and lasted the longest in my hair.
Sharese F.
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
1 year, 8 months ago
I wash mine every other day and the purple still lasts. It's a permanent color, but it will fade. I'm careful to use color shield shampoo and conditioner though. My purple looked reddish after 2 weeks but it was still pretty (I dyed my roots and combed through and originally have mousey brown roots with dyed black hair)
Shawn P.
Shawn P.
EVANSVILLE, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
This one actually lasts quite well. my problem is the Grey roots growing out and needing to redo it! It will fade a bit over time. usually a couple months. But stays well.
Kendra  m.
Kendra m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
1 year, 9 months ago
I have this same issue. My hair will not hold purple at all. Last color I did on mine was black on top with blue and purple underneath and the blue is still beautiful. But the purple is gone.