Ayse A.
Union, NJ

I've had a lot of problems with purple hair dye staying. Usually it gets washed out very very quickly. How many washes does this typically last? If I wash every other day or every three days, will this last me a while or will it still come out in about three to four washes?

Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have the same problem with purple hair dye and all I can say is that this is the purple that has looked the best and lasted the longest in my hair.
Sharese F.
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
10 months, 4 weeks ago
I wash mine every other day and the purple still lasts. It's a permanent color, but it will fade. I'm careful to use color shield shampoo and conditioner though. My purple looked reddish after 2 weeks but it was still pretty (I dyed my roots and combed through and originally have mousey brown roots with dyed black hair)
Shawn P.
Shawn P.
EVANSVILLE, IN
12 months ago
This one actually lasts quite well. my problem is the Grey roots growing out and needing to redo it! It will fade a bit over time. usually a couple months. But stays well.
Kendra  m.
Kendra m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
12 months ago
I have this same issue. My hair will not hold purple at all. Last color I did on mine was black on top with blue and purple underneath and the blue is still beautiful. But the purple is gone.