BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts. see more...

Niki W.
I have naturally dark brown hair but I favor my black hair! I use this every 4-5 months since you can’t tell when my roots are showing and it works great. The only downfall is I have shoulder length relatively thick hair and I have to use two bottles. It’s worth it though because it leaves hair a lot softer and shinier than most store bought dyes do.
Leanna P.
Maricopa
I love dying my hair with this brand. It comes out sooo vibrent and strong. Looks fresh and healthy. It last a long time and really makes me look great. I recommend
Christine G.
Glenwood, MN
This hair color gave me great coverage! It left my hair strong, soft and shiny. The smell wasn't too overwhelming, though I usually wait outside for processing. It didn't irritate my scalp either. The included conditioner was amazing!
Spenser S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only color and brand of hair color I will ever put on my hair. He chemical smell isn't harsh at all, the color is long lasting, and it makes my hair so soft.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love coloring my hair and I feel they have made the process very messy and difficult. I like a quick routine with 5 kids that's my only option. I was happy with the coverage but I feel it didn't stand out any different than competitors with the end result.
Wanda M.
usa
I really loved the color & how long it lasted ...and the price! I would definitely be buying this product again. It's also very easy to apply & follow the directions.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
The color comes out very shiny and you can tell its of good quality because it's very nicely blend color and seemed to last through a lot more washes with lasting color.
Shellie Y.
This brand is great. I use the amithist black in my hair but this is a nice shade of black to. Would definitely recommend this brand of hair dye
Sara N.
Bartlesville
This is the only box dye from Walmart that I will use. My hair feels soft afterwards and I don’t feel like it does that much damage to my hair.
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
I usually go red but I changed things up and tried black. I absolutely love it. It’s a great dye very simple and looks amazing