BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts. see more...

Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this hair dye, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on hair. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy it again
Christine G.
Glenwood, MN
This hair color gave me great coverage! It left my hair strong, soft and shiny. The smell wasn't too overwhelming, though I usually wait outside for processing. It didn't irritate my scalp either. The included conditioner was amazing!
Spenser S.
Louisville, KY
This is the only color and brand of hair color I will ever put on my hair. He chemical smell isn't harsh at all, the color is long lasting, and it makes my hair so soft.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
The color comes out very shiny and you can tell its of good quality because it's very nicely blend color and seemed to last through a lot more washes with lasting color.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love coloring my hair and I feel they have made the process very messy and difficult. I like a quick routine with 5 kids that's my only option. I was happy with the coverage but I feel it didn't stand out any different than competitors with the end result.
Shellie Y.
This brand is great. I use the amithist black in my hair but this is a nice shade of black to. Would definitely recommend this brand of hair dye
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
I usually go red but I changed things up and tried black. I absolutely love it. It’s a great dye very simple and looks amazing
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
It's a really dark black. It looked great, had a shine to it. I dye my hair once a month because it holds the color do well.
Kris S.
Austin, TX
Very moderately priced product! Effective results! Have never had any issues. Will always repurchase this brand
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
I love this product works great and fully bold not to pricy and not hard to apply i love this product!! :) hehe