BeautyHairHair ColorVidal Sassoon
Pro Series Hair Color 2 Black 1 Kit

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 2 Black 1 Kit

by Vidal Sassoon

Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% Gray coverage. Perfected by Experts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 2 Black 1 Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Diana H.
1,228 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This product comes with easy to read instructions and easy to apply. No long waiting period to see results
blah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand. What you see on the box is the color you're going to end up with. And unlike other brands which tend to fade quickly this one does not.
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair color is a good long lasting permanent hair color. it is cover all my gray hair and not make my hair dry.
Destiny W.
Dover
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Vidal Sassoon London Luxe Deep Velvet Violet is a fashion-forward, vibrant shade of permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks for a bold look that’s sure to stand out.
Kaitlyn A.
Milan, TN
This hair color is great and very affordable I really like it and the color. My hair looks great
Christine G.
Glenwood, MN
This hair color gave me great coverage! It left my hair strong, soft and shiny. The smell wasn't too overwhelming, though I usually wait outside for processing. It didn't irritate my scalp either. The included conditioner was amazing!
Chelsea P.
This is one dye that outlasts almost everything else I've tried. The black came out evenly and looked great.
Angelica S.
I'm always dying my hair and I use this one. I think it works great and the price is great.
Emilie H.
Lees Summit, MO
It's a really dark black. It looked great, had a shine to it. I dye my hair once a month because it holds the color do well.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love coloring my hair and I feel they have made the process very messy and difficult. I like a quick routine with 5 kids that's my only option. I was happy with the coverage but I feel it didn't stand out any different than competitors with the end result.

Looking for your answer?