Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 1BB Midnight Muse Blue, 1 kit uploaded by Erika O.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 1BB Midnight Muse Blue, 1 kit uploaded by Erika O.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 1BB Midnight Muse Blue, 1 kit uploaded by Sarah H.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

VS London Luxe is a collection of fashion-forward, ultra vibrant hair dye shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color London Luxe 1BB Midnight Muse Blue Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner Now you can let your hair color ideas run wild and get the color you crave with amazing, on-trend colors from Vidal Sassoon. Up to 8 weeks of fashionably bold, salon vibrant color. Exclusive Vidal Sassoon PrecisionMix Color Creme Formulas are mixed to calibrate the right blend of pigments, incorporating salon expertise into every box for the perfect shade. Includes Vidal Sassoon HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner to help prevent water from fading your vibrant color. 1 application. see more...

• My kit didn't come with instructions, how long are you suppose to...1 Answers
  • Hey my hairs a dark redish color and was wondering how well this ...1 Answers
  • is the general consensus that this dye will actua... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney M.
Troutville
Edit , this isn't the color I've used or have ever used . I usually buy the darker burgundy colors and for good reason . This stuff is great , sticks to your hair well , lasts for more than a month and isn't over powering in the ammonia smell . The wash out is minimal
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Had to pick a color that would be work appropriate. So I chose this color to stay true to my wild side and still look professional. Application was simple, professional grade gloves are given within the box, instructions are clear and easy to understand. The color came out perfect but I learned I need two boxes for my thick hair, which is no problem. Overall I absolutely love this color on me, plus where my hair was once red, it now looks like a dark indigo.
Sarah H.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this product. I change the color of my hair every other month, so I know dye. I wish the blue in this one was a bit more bold but it's still a great color! black with a blue flip flop in the sun. It's subtle but noticeable. it cost me about $9.- at target. it was easy to apply. it didn't drip. it didn't even stain my skin where I accidentally missed a spot. the conditioner that came with it is amazing and smells great! as for the claims it doesn't fade for eight weeks, so far I'm four weeks in and it hasn't. I do use WEN though. I think it's worth it. if you're looking for bold color, this isn't for you unless you really like black. great overall quality though!

5 stars if the blue stood out more.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
This is the only drugstore product that I found that leaves my hair looking like it has some blue in it. Other brands claim that their colors are blue black but are not as vibrant. The instructions are easy to follow and although I'd like the blue to be more noticeable, I'm ok with the results I get.
Allison D.
I wasn't expecting to love this dye as much as I did! I colour my hair every other week or so, and this is the best dye I think I've used yet! It didn't smell awful at all, although it did have that distinct "dye" smell. The conditioner that came with it went in my hair really well! The colour turned out super nice. I put it in over pink, and was worried it would turn out purple (which wouldn't be bad, just not what I wanted). But lo and behold! Dark, dark blue! It also didn't stain which is honestly a life-saver. Even though I dye my hair so often, I'm still super mess! Definitely sticking with this product!
Rachel C.
This is the most intense blue black shade that I have ever tried. It is a beautiful blue shade when out in the sun, but looks like a true rich black indoors which is perfect for work. I only wish that the color would last longer, I think that it fades a little bit quickly.
Damarys V.
First of all, if you have naturally dark brown or black hair, this is probably not the product for you. The real color is not as vibrant as the picture shows. Even with color protecting shampoo, this washed out in about a week.
Would not recommend but then again, it may come out different on a person with light hair.
Tara F.
This hair color as a product in whole is amazing and long lasting, however, this particular color was not the greatest. It was lacking in the blue depth. It was dull and the blue faded making my hair look grey almost! Will definitely be sticking with the "Black" color in this brand and product!
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
This hair dye is amazing I absolutely love it. I've tried many other hair dyes in the past but this one stays in my hair for a longer time and doesn't fade. Makes my hair really shiny and soft which I love
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I am not happy with this color. On my hair it is more of a soft black. Not even in the sun does it look blue. I don't recommend this color when trying to obtain the blue color for your hair.
michele h.
Orange Park, FL
ABout how long does the dye last before fading, and do you need to bleach your hair first, or will it show on brown hair?
Stephanie B.
My hairs already dark would this work for blue if not anyone have a suggestion for blue hair but no bleach
Samantha F.
Dartmouth , CA
Hey my hairs a dark redish color and was wondering how well this would work on non bleached hair??
Cherish R.
Cynthiana, KY
My kit didn't come with instructions, how long are you suppose to leave in your hair?
Heathyr D.
Baltimore, MD
is the general consensus that this dye will actually dye your hair black as opposed to blue? My hair is currently a light blue/grey color and was thinking of getting this to amp it back up to dark blue, but black would be too harsh for my pale skin. Thanks for any help :D