Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Foaming Air Mousse uploaded by WinterTropical H.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Foaming Air Mousse uploaded by WinterTropical H.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Foaming Air Mousse uploaded by Ashley H.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #89 in Hair Mousse

Foam Technology Helps Control Unruly Hair For A Fashionable Weightless Pumped Up Feeling Up To 24 Hour Strong &Amp; Flexible Hold Long-Lasting Volume Easy To Comb Out Lightweight Long Lasting Volume Perfected By Experts Made In France see more...

Louise S.
Chandler
Vidal Sassoon products are really one of the best for my hair. It smells so good and doesn’t leave hair stiff feeling I have straight hair and it did give me some volume after use I think it’s great the way it is.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Having curly hair it is essential to use an airy, foamy mousse to not weigh down the curls. This mousse is very airy and easy to use. It does not make your hair sticky or crunchy and gives it a beautiful shine!
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This mouse is great for creating a crisp dewy beach wave for a fun day out of the house. The hold is incredible and for the price you just cannot bet such a beautiful product.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This product works well for a messy wavy 'do. I typically only use it when I am looking for loose, piecy waves, and it delivers! It also smells amazing, and does not make my hair look/feel crunchy and wet. The only draw back to this product is that it does not last all day in my fine, thin hair. However, a quick scrunch in my hair around dinner time usually allows my hair to look just as good for the rest of the night.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
My hair is naturally extremely curly. This mousse gives my hair a great light tamed bounce without making the curls look hard or greasy. It gives me the beach curl look I absolutely love. I enjoy finding products that help me embrace my curly hair and this is definitely one!
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
this was a gift from my mother but OMG i love it !! not sticky or hard to use and my hair looks amazing with its volume that it produces . Its very effective on my straight and thin hair since having 3 kids !! hope they never get rid of this because i would be soo sad
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
This is probably the best mousse I've ever used! It works well with natural or styled hair without weighing it down and it's not too sticky. I don't use it often because of the price, but when I do I love how my hair looks after.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I love to use this product because I have curly hair and it makes my curls to look adorable. It is at a very good price and very easy to find. Some grocery stores carry it and drugstores. I definitely recommend it to anyone
Mary S.
Pretty decent product. Did the job it was intended for. Theres something about the scent I don't like very much but that might just be me. Overall pretty good product. Not too special but does what you want.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is ok and does help create volume, but it's not my favorite. I have straight hair and this product might be more helpful for someone with wavy hair. I do enjoy the scent and clean feeling.