Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by luisana m.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by samantha t.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair product, worth every penny to keep your hair looking amazing. Doesn't compare.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite shampoo out there. It always makes my hair feel smoother than ever and super healthy. I’ve tried all the options they have with the corresponding conditioner and they never fail me.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big bottle, pricey but worth it! It's very rich and thick in consistency which makes it feel very luxurious to use. The smell is fantastic, I can still smell it on my hair the next day!
Terri O.
I love this shampoo! It helps me easily tame my hair on humid days and this is now my favorite shampoo to use. It is an awesome value for the price too
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
This shampoo is amazing! I absolutely love it. My hair us very frizzy so after i wash it feels very rough but this shampoo makes it super smooth
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this shampoo a lot! great for every day use and smells so good. lathers amazing and works for my oily hair very well!
Jen S.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok product but not the best for my hair type. Smells great. Overall good product but .
Ashlyann M.
Love this product, it smells amazing and it leaves your hair smooth. In love with it.