Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by luisana m.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by samantha t.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jason j.
Delray Beach, FL
Just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed using it
luisana m.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to be honest and say this isn't ny favorite product. it made my hair so greasy and flat i was so disappointed.
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does miracles to my normally frizzy dry hair (that looks like ramen noodles). It doesn't straighten it but my hair becomes so smooth! No more frizz and my ends do not feel as dry either. Would recommend using with the matching conditioner.
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
This shampoo works great on blonde hair. It makes my hair soft. It is effective on my hair, it made it grow a lot faster. I use this product every night. I love this product.
Taylor S.
This shampoo smells wonderful. Leaves your hair feeling so smooth and shiny! This shampoo is cheaper than most shampoos on the shampoo isle at Walmart. If you coupon, you could get this shampoo for as little as a dollar! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to someone that just needs something that makes your hair smell nice and wants shine!
skyanne c.
Wellsville, NY
It works very well and you don't need very much for it work. it takes away frizz and leaves you hair soft.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
I thought I really liked this shampoo when I first started using it but after about 4-5 washes with it the crown part of my hair felt like it still had residue from the product even after I scrubbed it out my hair until my scalp hurt.
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
This really didn't seem to smooth out my hair. just seemed like some basic shampoo that didn't do much for me..
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I love this product. I keep it in my gym bag so I can use it before work and have that fresh smelling hair everyone compliments!
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this a couple times, just one bottle. Smells good. Fragrance does not last. My hair felt dry and brittle after washing off shampoo. The matching conditioner did not help. I had to use another brand to get the smoothness. After a couple of washes, I gave up and threw it away.