Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by samantha t.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by luisana m.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah W.
Roswell, NM
This is a nice shampoo that gives you a clean wash and a nice lather. It targets dry hair and does a sub par job at moisturizing. The scent is already but not comparable to a brand like Pantene. I would not purchase again
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using this shampoo for me and my two daughters. It washes away clean and leaves are hair soft before we use conditioner . I think the price is ok .
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I love this product. I keep it in my gym bag so I can use it before work and have that fresh smelling hair everyone compliments!
Kimberly M.
Vidal sassy on used to suck. But now I love it it makes my hair feel soft but not too soft. It is clean and smells great
luisana m.
Mcallen, TX
I have to be honest and say this isn't ny favorite product. it made my hair so greasy and flat i was so disappointed.
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
This really didn't seem to smooth out my hair. just seemed like some basic shampoo that didn't do much for me..
Christina C.
ALHAMBRA, CA
I really love how moisturizing the product is and it smells good and makes my hair nice and soft and manageable
This shampoo is good for the most part, it leaves me hair feeling super smooth but it can greasy quickly
skyanne c.
Wellsville, NY
It works very well and you don't need very much for it work. it takes away frizz and leaves you hair soft.
Amy B.
Maryville, TN
Wasn't great as a smoothing shampoo. I have had others that work better. I would try something else.