Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by luisana m.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by samantha t.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is a huge fan of this product. Her hair is very thick so it takes her a while to find the right shampoo that really gets down into the strands and freshen and stengthen her hair. I feel this brand is a little pricey but the company has great coupons that you can use to stock up on them.
Hannah W.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice shampoo that gives you a clean wash and a nice lather. It targets dry hair and does a sub par job at moisturizing. The scent is already but not comparable to a brand like Pantene. I would not purchase again
Kimberly P.
Valdese, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It keeps your hair looking great. It has a shine and smooth feel to it. It helps your hair from drying out and keeps the color in for a while. I'm satisfied with this product. I would buy it again.
Kimberly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vidal sassy on used to suck. But now I love it it makes my hair feel soft but not too soft. It is clean and smells great
Christina C.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how moisturizing the product is and it smells good and makes my hair nice and soft and manageable
Amy B.
Maryville, TN
Wasn't great as a smoothing shampoo. I have had others that work better. I would try something else.
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair product, worth every penny to keep your hair looking amazing. Doesn't compare.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I love this product. I keep it in my gym bag so I can use it before work and have that fresh smelling hair everyone compliments!
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this a couple times, just one bottle. Smells good. Fragrance does not last. My hair felt dry and brittle after washing off shampoo. The matching conditioner did not help. I had to use another brand to get the smoothness. After a couple of washes, I gave up and threw it away.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
I thought I really liked this shampoo when I first started using it but after about 4-5 washes with it the crown part of my hair felt like it still had residue from the product even after I scrubbed it out my hair until my scalp hurt.