Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by samantha t.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Shampoo 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by luisana m.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth Shampoo controls frizz with its VS Keratin Protecting Complex. Our shampoo helps protect hair's keratin from future damage and helps stop frizz before it starts, leaving your hair looking smooth and manageable. Perfected by experts our rich conditioning anti frizz shampoo helps keep hair smooth, while controlling frizz, leaving your hair silky and sleek. Also try our Pro Series Extreme Smooth Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
My daughter is a huge fan of this product. Her hair is very thick so it takes her a while to find the right shampoo that really gets down into the strands and freshen and stengthen her hair. I feel this brand is a little pricey but the company has great coupons that you can use to stock up on them.
Kimberly P.
Valdese, NC
I love this shampoo. It keeps your hair looking great. It has a shine and smooth feel to it. It helps your hair from drying out and keeps the color in for a while. I'm satisfied with this product. I would buy it again.
samantha t.
Reidsville, NC
I dye my hair a lot and I always need a shampoo and conditioner that will help add moisture, make the color last, and help with split ends. I have found that this shampoo helps with the color lasting but didn't help with split ends or moisture.
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this a couple times, just one bottle. Smells good. Fragrance does not last. My hair felt dry and brittle after washing off shampoo. The matching conditioner did not help. I had to use another brand to get the smoothness. After a couple of washes, I gave up and threw it away.
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
This shampoo does miracles to my normally frizzy dry hair (that looks like ramen noodles). It doesn't straighten it but my hair becomes so smooth! No more frizz and my ends do not feel as dry either. Would recommend using with the matching conditioner.
Loni D.
I'd given Vidal Sassoon a try for about 3 months. I never saw much difference in my hair as I expected. My hair looked and felt the same as any "cheaper" shampoo would. I did give the product a 3 because I like the bottle it comes in and it doesn't smell horrible.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
I thought I really liked this shampoo when I first started using it but after about 4-5 washes with it the crown part of my hair felt like it still had residue from the product even after I scrubbed it out my hair until my scalp hurt.
Taylor S.
This shampoo smells wonderful. Leaves your hair feeling so smooth and shiny! This shampoo is cheaper than most shampoos on the shampoo isle at Walmart. If you coupon, you could get this shampoo for as little as a dollar! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to someone that just needs something that makes your hair smell nice and wants shine!
jason j.
Delray Beach, FL
Just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just great product exceeded my expectations I would recommend buying I will continue to use best on the market just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed using it
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
This shampoo works great on blonde hair. It makes my hair soft. It is effective on my hair, it made it grow a lot faster. I use this product every night. I love this product.