BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Smooth Conditioner hydrates hair and provides frizz control with a moisture rich formula, leaving your hair looking smooth and ready for a perfect style. see more...

Kay T.
Llano
This isn't my regular go-to conditioner but what I use when I need a change up.  Very nice smooth and sleek turn out.  Doesn't take long to sit and detangle my long locks.  Good price too.  Smell...well its not bad but there is no fruity or floral sent to it at all.  Good price and I can get it from the local dollar store.
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I used these products after I dyed my hair with the red color. It worked very well and was very effective. It was under $10.00 so it was affordable. I thought it went really well with the color I applied. It kept it vibrant and all throughout the entire time I had my hair that red color. I liked it a lot, and it also smelled very good.