BY VIDAL SASSOON

The vidal sassoon firm hold mousse hold for up to 24 hours even in high humidity. Get the fashionable control you want with the flexibility you crave! see more...

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse 10 oz. Can
  • "I love this mousse it keeps my hair in place all day and it does not make my hair look stiff or dry" in 1 review
  • "It looks like if I just showered all day long with it and keeps my curls in place." in 1 review
  • "I used this mousse for the first time alongside my two other go to hair products and all I can say is WOW, what a great hair day." in 1 review
  • "All in all the product works well and smells good. " in 1 review
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I very rarely use mousse but when I do it needs to be one that can brush out and be light weight. I don’t have any curled my hair so I really just use it for body and this one pretty much his overall grade and it’s cheap at the drugstore
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
I don’t use mousse often, but when I do, I’m pleased with the results of this product. It hold my hair all day and makes it look not-so-crazy. The price is good for the value and amount this bottle comes with. It’s lasted me a long time!
Kimberly J.
My hair is naturally straight on the sides and super curly in the back and this product helped make the sides of my hair curly like the back so I was very pleased with this product. Not many mousses can make my hair curly.
Erica M.
Morgantown, KY
Love this stuff. Love the smell. It does great at holding your hair up, I have short hair, and I use this to spike it. I'm so glad I found this on clearance and tried it out. Now I'm hooked! Haha.
Jessica R.
Davie, FL
I just recently purchased this products a couple nights ago and I am finally putting it to use! So far so good, smells great, hold my hair in place and now I'm just hoping it doesn't flake up!!
Alexandria W.
Rimersburg, PA
I love the Vidal Sassoon Mouse, helps my hair style just the way I want it to! Very effective in the extra hold department! My results we beyond my expectations. Giving me that all day hold everyone looks for, would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Jannelle G.
Casa Grande , AZ
It's good for curly hair and does keep a good hold, scent is good. I would recommend to people that love or need bounce to the hair. Good value, and worth the buy.
Lori N.
I have naturally, curly, frizzy and unruly hair and have the hardest time finding a product that will manage it. However, in my exhausted search one day I decided to give the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse a try and I haven't been back! It wasn't full of alcohol like a lot of the others. I wasn't haven't to use two handfuls like with the other stuff either! I didn't feel like my hair was out of control. I felt like it looked natural and beautiful. Give it a shot- you'll fall in love too!
DONNA V.
I have hair with multiple personalities, some days it's fairly straight, other days curly, most days wavy but ALWAYS frizzy unless I flat iron it. I used this mousse for the first time alongside my two other go to hair products and all I can say is WOW, what a great hair day. It defined my waves beautifully and didn't leave my hair crunchy at all like others I've tried in the past. My hair did feel a little sticky but the visual result was great and I'll continue to use it......
Dawn M.
Middleburg, FL
I'm not a regular mousse user. I bought this when I cut my hair into a pixie to try different options for styling. I do like it for its hold, but I don't use it often, especially since my hair is longer again.
Ashley C.
How well does this mousse work? Most make my hair completely stiff and I want to find something that doesn't but still work.