BY VIDAL SASSOON #56 in Hair Mousse

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse: Up to 24-hour hold Perfected by experts see more...

Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love this product works well easy to use my hair is color treated and straight and it works just fine and u can get it at Walmart it’s a value smells nice to I recommend it well buy agin thanks hope this helps u guys finding the right products for u .
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
I use this on my wet hair and add a small amount of gel and then my hair will air dry and looks awesome afterwards!!! The mouse is very effective and I love that it’s not crunchy feeling to the touch. Also I hate the “wet” look when my hair is actually dry and it doesn’t give that at all!!
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beat us assume is called every style I like to purchase at Walmart because it’s much cheaper there and I recommend it I do wish that I didn’t leave my hair so stiff though sometimes you can get a coupon in the Sunday flyers
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I pick this up at my local dollar store. I use it prior to blow drying my hair and curling it. It makes my curls last longer and it's affordable. I love anything and everything at an affordable price.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this mousse for my curly unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Namaste🌎 Y.
Jackson
This is one of my number one products i use with all my clients. Unlike most mousses i have used this one does not flake. Keeps the hair shining and full of volume.
Lana U.
I love the scent of Vidal Sassoon. This mousse holds my curls all day. I have long straight hair and I usually curl the ends of my hair. After I curl i put this on the ends of my hair. I have been using this for years.
Nicole S.
New britain
This does a good job of giving my hair shine and nice boincy curls. I have black curly hair and very thin hair. It was effective and gave me alot of hold and has a not too strong scent that lingers in your hair. I would recommend it to other people.
Cassia A.
First off this product is great , I have very , very thick , red hair , it's so bad that if I walk outside during a humid day , I look like I personally styled my hair into an Afro , a good friend of mine with the same thick hair problem let me know how great this product worked for her , so I figured why not give it a go , and I couldn't be happier that I did , when I decide to style my hair in nice wavy curls , or even straight I don't have to worry about my hair going up as if a huge gust of wind hit me its a great product with an amazing amount of hold , and your hair still looks life like . It doesn't harden , and it's perfect for virtually all types of hair , all you need is a little , and it gets the job done . Whether it's for a night out on the town , or a day job , this is the perfect product to use .
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
My hair does not hold any sort of style. It is pin straight and you cannot do anything with it. I don't use it frequently or a lot when I do, but this mousse allows me to style my hair, and it holds for once in my life! Definitely gets the job done well!