Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse

by Vidal Sassoon

The vidal sassoon firm hold mousse hold for up to 24 hours even in high humidity. Get the fashionable control you want with the flexibility you crave!

What is the price
How well does this mousse work? Most make my hair completely stiff and I want to find something that doesn't but still work.
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse!
Product Highlights
I used this mousse for the first time alongside my two other go to hair products and all I can say is WOW, what a great hair day.in reviews
All in all the product works well and smells good. in reviews
I love this mousse it keeps my hair in place all day and it does not make my hair look stiff or dryin reviews
It looks like if I just showered all day long with it and keeps my curls in place.in reviews
Lizz J.
Stockton, CA
Its hard finding a good mousse that holds. I don't use mousse often but when I do this is my go to. The hold is great for my hair and the smell is great too.
Marisa S.
When I wear my hair curly I like using mousse it keeps the curl even though my hair is a little crispy but I expect that with mousse
Nichole M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this mousse although if you use to much it does leave your hair crunchy! But just enough tames everything and is perfect❤
Barbara W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love the way it brings out the waves in my hair. And how it maintains my frizz. I have wavy.thick, long hair.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Mousse is a pretty good product. It is a fairly decent priced brand so most people can afford it, which is a big drawn to me! It was effective on my hair which doesn’t usually happen since I have unruly hair! I will purchase more of this as needed in the future!!!
Pekeña O.
Moab, UT
Me gusta esta mousse porque te da un aspecto como si te salieras de bañar en tu pelo aunque ya este seco tu peloa
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
This did the job for when needed my curls to last extra long.it did have a harder feel to the hair but for pictures it was doing the job
Drew C.
Lumberton, NC
hate it! never buying again it leaves my hair chalky and stiff! ended up throwing it in the trash. disappointed :(
Lana U.
I love the scent of Vidal Sassoon. This mousse holds my curls all day. I have long straight hair and I usually curl the ends of my hair. After I curl i put this on the ends of my hair. I have been using this for years.
Allyssa M.
Racine, WI
Vidal Sasson Pro Series Mousse is an amazing mousse for any time of hair style. It can mold your hair from straight to wavy/curly in a matter of a single dollop of product spread throughout. It is perfect.