Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Eloisa R.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray uploaded by Allison M.

BY NONE

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray: Up to 24-hour hold Holds without weighing hair down Hold-resistant to wind and humidity Perfected by experts see more...

Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray, 17 oz more...
This is a pretty good hairspray! This promises to hold styles for 24 hours and doesn’t add any weight and is resistant to humidity. I typically use it when I curl my hair. It really holds the style and doesn’t make your hair too crunchy. It’s true that it is resistant to humidity. I have naturally curly hair frizz is a killer. When I style my hair this is great! Overall it’s a good product and I would recommend.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
Pretty good product but could do without the crunchy hair. I've found that after using rhis product you a blowdryer on low and shake uour hair around and it breaks outta the crunch and still holds all day. not bad but would be great if I didn't have to discover a routine to make this work well.
Heather R.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I love this hairspray it works good for my hair. After I use it, my hair is super bouncy and I love that. It lasts all day and even the next day. The price is low. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jorge G.
Springdale, AR
Vidal Sassoon the hairspray of my choice works great it hold your hair so perfect and once u come it out it doesn't get hard or leaves white stuff in ur hair
Eloisa R.
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series extra firm hold Hairspray and works perfect it's a number for I really love this hair spray works really good
Casandra C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
Always a great reliable product for an affordable price! This hairspray gives nice long lasting hold with out leaving a sticky residue.
linda r.
I love this hairspray it holds and smells great and there's different levels of holding for hair..and did mention smells great lol
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
One of my favorite hair sprays it's awesome love it The Vidal Sassoon is number one in my book. One of my favorites
Allison M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love the smell of this hairspray and the fact that it's aerosol but doesn't feel to heavy! great product