Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Creme Color Gloss Creme uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

This Rich Moisturizing Formula Provides A Veil Of Protection To Help Enhance The Brilliant Shine Of Your Color Treated Hair. A Professionally Inspired Formula For Fashionably Vibrant Colored&Nbsp; Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Kristen B.
I really like Vidal Sassoon! I'm not always sure how much these products are actually doing for my hair but my color seems to stay very shiny and bright when I use this product! I also recommend their hairspray as well.
Crystal B.
Carmichael, CA
I love this stuff, makes your hair feel great, the smell is amazing. And long lasting, it's very affordable. You can find it just about anywhere, I bought mine from the dollar store. I would purchase again
Don't like this product at all. Makes my hair feel greasy, don't like the smell of it either. Affordable, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Took a gamble on it and threw it in the garbage after a few attempts with it
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
Love this stuff! Works great and doesn't leave my hair greasy! It is great for protecting my color treated hair and keeping the color from fading. Can't praise this product enough!!!
Selena R.
South Gate, CA
I have tried this product for a month to see how well i like it. And so far i like it and its affordable! I leaves my hair smooth ans silky. I would totally recommend it.
Kimberly G.
It makes that color pop in and shine and texture it is really awesome!!turns dry hair into smooth and shiny hair and make it beautiful!
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
It definitely adds shine to my hair like the bottle says. I like it and I am already half way done with the bottle
Courtney C.
Love this stuff! Works great and fairly cheap! Keeps my hair color stay longer and shiny
Samantha K.
I like this on humid days to prevent frizzies. This coats the hair in a lighweight way and puts a glossy finish which fights off humidity.