BY VIDAL SASSOON

Cleanses, conditions and protects your color shade. The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series ColorFinity Smoothing Cleansing gently cleanses, deeply conditions and provides color shade protection for your colored hair. Our VS salon color experts designed this sulfate-free triple effect formula to leave dry, brittle and damaged colored hair looking and feeling moisturized. The cleansing conditioner deeply conditions with moisture rich oil, while helping seal color pigments. Meanwhile, it helps eliminate unwanted oil and residue. Use the Pro Series ColorFinity Smoothing Cleansing Conditioner every other day, alternating with our Pro Series ColorFinity Shampoo and Conditioner. see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This works well as a cleansing conditioner. I feel like it does a good down body conditioning compared to other products that I have used in the past. My hair feels definately soft and supple after use. This is great for anyone with color treated hair
beranize e.
I love this product, your hair always feels clean after using it. It removes all the dirt and oil from your hair. Probably one of the best things about this product is its scent. I swear it smells like watermelon to me. Of course this shampoo and conditioner is meant to help preserve your hair color without drying it out too bad. It does exactly that, I used to have bleach blonde hair on my tips and anyone whose had that done knows how bad it can be for your hair, this conditioner would soften all of it right up!
Evelyn R.
This is simply amazing for my hair and makes it silky soft and healthy. I feel like I stepped out of a salon with my hair after using this product. You get a large bottle and a little goes a long way with long hair. This is a keeper for a product and a must try! I went from dry hair to silky smooth hair in 1 shower.
Disclaimer- I received​ this at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion
Taylar E.
Mount Joy, PA
I usually use this when my hair is first colored to try and reduce the lost of color. It is long lasting and has a great scent. It did make my hair really shiny and if I didn't blow dry it, it gave me an odd feeling. Otherwise, I love this product and would recommend it.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Myself and fiance both use this product on a regular basis. It's super affordable and doesn't leave my hair feeling waxy or dry like many other drugstore brands do. It's always done well with my color treated hair and has never stripped the color. Love this conditioner!
Victoria S.
Claremont, NC
I love this conditioner. The scent is amazing and the shampoo is just as great. I can totally see a difference from my last conditioner and my hair feels and looks amazing. Great packaging and have already purchased again. already recommended to friends and family
Sare B.
Huntington Beach, CA
This conditioner smells nice, and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I bought it at Target because I liked the pump bottle packaging, it's very convenient to not have to hold the bottle. The results were mediocre, it did it's job but was not anything spectacular.
Merle W.
El Paso, TX
Really good product leaves hair soft and voluminous. Color last longer because the product is designed for that.the salon I go to carry this line of products. I love it because my mom used it on me as a chikd. I would definitely recommend this product
NatasJah H.
I really love the way you can use their products for colored hair even if you haven't dyed your hair with their dye. I love the smell of this conditioner and how it doesn't deposit too much oil into my hair if I choose to condition from root to tip
Stephanie H.
Shelburn, IN
I used this conditioner when I bleached and dyed my hair purple and it worked wonders! My color stayed in for much longer than expected. Along with following the instructions my beautician told me, my color lasted at least 6 weeks.