Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Shampoo uploaded by Krista P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Shampoo uploaded by Chenille E.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Shampoo: For perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair Damage protection for vibrant, colored hair Perfected by experts see more...

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Shampoo
  • "i love this it keeps my hair looking amazing even after a few washes my color stays." in 1 review
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I die my hair a lot and it helps a lot. It makes the color last longer. I haven’t used any other brand like it. It goes on very smooth and spreads along your hair fast.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I used to use this shampoo a lot when i was younger. I use to always dye my hair and with all the damage of coloring my hair i needed a shampoo that would help rebuild my hair. this shampoo worked great . and the price is great or at least when i could find it. I moved to South Carolina and have not found a place here yet that i can get it. still learning the area
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
This is the first shampoo for colored hair that I've used that actually made my hair look clean while keeping my color vibrant. I use Vidal Sassoon merlot red dye and it stays bright for over a month now since I've started using this shampoo. With other brands my color would wash out within a couple weeks.
Christa R.
Lake Charles, LA
I have used Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Shampoo quite often and I find it is a very good shampoo. I think it does as good a job as others. I use this shampoo frequently to change up from others. I bought it at Krogers and was very satisfied with it.
Nancy C.
I loved buying Vidal Sassoon back when I used to try different hair colors. It kept my hair soft and manageable. It was very affordable and left my hair feeling great. I was very satisfied with this product
Beata S.
I used this in conjunction with the vidal sassoon hair dye. I've been very pleased with it; I would say it's the best color-treated shampoo I've tried. The smell is nice, and it did help to preserve the color of my hair, which is most important.
Angie P.
Greenville, PA
This product really helps my color treated hair I color my hair so often that I need a good combination of shampoo and conditioner to revive my hair without taking the color away.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I adore this stuff! I first found out about it as an accident and now my hair actually craves this shampoo. When I use another brand, it's oily the next day. Stick with what works.
Lauren J.
Sheldon, IL
It's great for making your color last (I'm past the promised 48 washes already!) but you're left with dry hair. Wish it was softer. The scent does last but it's just a basic salon scent so nothing special. I'd give it an overall grade of a C.
Casey C.
I picked this up since I couldn't find what I had been using, and wow! My hair has been soft, smooth, and entangled. My sea salt spray doesn't seem to work as well with this, but that's probably because the shampoo is protecting and moisturizing my hair. It smells fantastic and I hope to keep using it!
Beth C.
I'm wondering how good this shampoo is for colored hair that is oily.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Does it protect color from sun and slow down the fading process? Also does anyone know if there is conditioner as well?