BY VIDAL SASSOON

Shade Integrity! VS ColorFinity Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo for color treated hair. Enriched with antioxidants, it shields your color shade from minerals found in water, helping to prevent oxidation that weakens and fades colored hair. It gently cleanses while acting as a primer to help protect your fashion-forward, fabulous color. Acts as a primer to help protect your color shade from fading while washing. Gentle formula enriched with antioxidants helps prevent oxidation that weakens colored hair and makes it look washed out. Long lasting, intense color for more than 40 washes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
like every shampoo smells awesome, I don't buy this all the time. Good for dry hair, gives it good moisture. It lathers nicely and rinses out pretty good too the scent does last a while which is nice, I may buy it again, i switch up my shampoos and conditoners
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
I cannot believe how inexpensive this product is and how great it makes my hair feel. I get compliments daily over how clean and manageable my hair looks and feels. When I tell them what I use I get the same reaction sure that's it I bet you got it from a salon that charges 50 for the shampoo then another 47 for the conditioner. I tell them if that's what you wanna pay and believe go for it. I got my set for under 3 bucks with coupons lol. My gain and personal testimony on my everyday hair.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
For the past few weeks my hair hair has been so dry and brital. when I went to the nearest Walmart I found Vidal Sassi on shampoo and condtioner! every since I have used this it's made huge difference on my hair. my hair is more soft and I don't have to wash it everyday 😊😊
Vanessa M.
Great shampoo. Currently using it. It's really good for colored and dry hair. Keeps your color looking vibrant and beautiful. The price was very good. You can find it at any store. I got the big bottle which is perfect for a big family. Lasts long.
Raye S.
I added some hair dye to this, so I'm not too sure how it would work by itself. That being said, it works pretty well for me. The price is a little steep for shampoo, but it's worth it. It goes far, too.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR
Overall, I love this product. It keeps your color from fading and gives lots of moisture. The only thing I don't like about it is, when I use it, I seem to have less volume than I have with other brands.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC
I decided to get this shampoo at random because I wanted to see the difference between a regular shampoo and a color protecting shampoo. It really does work and when I washed my hair, the suds didn't come out as red this time so I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Vanessa G.
Lenoir, NC
This shampoo definitely holds color after your hair has been dyed. It truly is effective in retaining hair dye. It's a little on the pricey side but I believe it's worth it. I bought my bottle at walmart. I would definitely recommend to other buyers.
Danielle P.
Started using it about a week ago, so far my color still looks vibrant but my hair is oily so I need to not use it as often it's putting to much moisture in my hair
Emma B.
Thomasville, NC
This is one of the most satisfying products for hair I've ever used! Not only did it keep my color in my hair longer than usually but it also kept it shiny and healthy! I would recommend this product to everyone!