BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin S.
This stuff really works. It protects your color and does not cause your color to fade.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
It does what it's supposed to do. Every time I dye my hair I use only this brand
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
I've been dying my hair for over 10 years so anything that has colour protection in the title I will pick up. I grabbed this on a whim and hoped it would work but sadly not really. my hair still faded more so than usual but it did smell lovely and felt soft. didn't really do what it was supposed to do though
Kelsey S.
I first used the Vidal Sassoon colour conditioner when I used a VS hair dye and I was so blown away by how soft, smooth and manageable my hair was. I will definitely be buying tons of VS products in the future.
Tiffany H.
Eastern passage , NS
This conditioner is wonderful! I colour my hair and this does not strip my colour away it is awesome, smells amazing, cheap and it works!
Sydney T.
I love this conditioner! It made my hair feel healthy again from all the damage it has sustained from me colouring it often
Julie L.
Good conditioner. My hair are soft and so easy to comb and style. I recommend you try it, you won't be deceive.
heather b.
Fredericton , NB
I have been using this for awhile.. It seems to be working. I does not have a strong smell which is good.
Devon B.
Waukesha, WI
LOVE Vidal conditioners they always make my hair super soft and never feels weighed Down.