Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Conditioner 12 Fl Oz

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia H.
Medaryville, IN
Helps protect my blonde colored dark hair! It stays bright for weeks longer and helps with brassiness
mari r.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Im very piki when it comes to conditioners! this one is fantastic ...woulnt change it for anything!
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I love this conditioner. Keeps my hair color from fading as fast and keeps it soft after dying it.
Destinee L.
Used this after I died my hair a few months ago , haven't touched it yet , seems to be working well
Tammy C.
Bowie, TX
Its good..makes my hair very soft and silky..I'd recommend this to anyone that colors their hair
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA
Good to use on colored hair. Helps keep the color lasting and makes your hair nice and smooth.
Sadie S.
Bastrop, TX
Super conditioning, smells great but can leave hair greasy feeling if not rinsed out completely
Destiny M.
Tahlequah, OK
This is my go to. conditioner. I have color treated hair and this definitely does the trick.
Jennifer C.
Taylorsville, IN
Works very well. It doesn't make your hair oily. It keeps your color looking nice longer.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Pretty mediocre at best, I've used better color protect series, didn't smell good eithrr