Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Conditioner 12 Fl Oz

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Pensacola, FL
This made my hair very soft. The smell was amazing too. However I would not buy this again because it made me brake out.
Courtney D.
Wausau, WI
I really love this stuff it smells good and it makes my hair soft. It really helps leaving the hair color in longer.
Star M.
This is a really good color Protestant it helps make colored hair shiny and full of life I recommend this product
Anissa J.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a great conditioner. It really does soften your hair while protecting the color. And it smells fantastic.
Christina B.
Buncombe, IL
I color my own hair and tend to use red/gold tones, which fade fast. I think this product helps slow the fading.
Vanessa R.
Anaheim, CA
I love this stuff so much I always get this conditioner I use it when I color my hair! It's amazing if u ask me
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH
Loved this! It's definitely my go to for when I'm coloring my hair. It does not make the color fade at all!
Briana M.
Love this for when my hair is newly dyed. But other then that use only. Make hair feel healthy and smooth
Sophie O.
Makes my hair so soft and makes it smell so good, been usung it for years makes my hair smooth and silky
Tiffany D.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the smell and it definitely makes my hair soft and shiny. The consistency is easy to work with