BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelise N.
Bronx, NY
I have heard many great reviews on these and many people say that its really great and many professionals that work on salons recommend these
Ashley H.
London, KY
Absolutely love this conditioner! I have been using it for the past few weeks and it has really helped to keep my hair color stay in place!
Liz V.
Recieved a sample bottle after I had my hair colored and it helped my hair with treatment I did and helpedal my color last a little longer
Taylor W.
Carlsbad, CA
I use it once a week and it always leaves my hair super soft! The texture is a little bit difficult to distribute through my hair though.
Karolin M.
I recently started using this conditioner after coloring my hair. It works well and seems to protect and bring out the color of my hair.
Tricia W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Helps keep my hair soft and smooth. Keeps my fine hair from being to frizzy as well. Nice product! Works well for my highlighted hair.
Jordan F.
Malvern, AR
I absolutely LOVE the smell of it. It smells great. And it works even better. Although my hair is still frizzy after using it.
Lindsey R.
Exeter, CA
I like it but not daily. It's good when my hair is really tangled. However when i use it regularly i find my hair getting oily
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
This product did nothing but make my scalp itch and burn. I don't know if I was allergic or if it was just the product itself.
alanna m.
Johnsonville, SC
I get my hair colored regularly and this product has been important to me because it holds my color and nourishes my hair!