Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Conditioner 12 Fl Oz

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susy M.
Delhi, CA
Currently using this product and j find myself using too much of the product just to be able to finish it and buy a new product. I don't feel like this product does much to my hair
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
Pricey. Does protect color. Conditions well. Only 3 stars because I wasn't fond of how long it took to rinse out before it would get to a point where my hair wouldn't be oily.
Alma P.
When I had red hair I always felt I was dying was hair way to often I felt I was washing away my color every time . This conditioner did help to protect my hair color although the formula itself wasn't that convincing to me
Heather H.
Manchester, OH
I was having a hard time keeping color in my hair for a decent time period because of gray hair.This product is great for keeping the color in an for a long period of time.Add great shine to your color as well.
Jaime G.
Brandon, FL
This is my favorite conditioner right now! I'm pretty disappointed because my favorite retailer doesn't carry it anymore-BUMMER! Leaves my hair manageable and easy to comb with my dry/colored/curly hair!
Lee C.
Lakewood, OH
Must have for color treated hair. Basic shampoos and conditioners won't cut it. Vidal will have your color still turning heads and your cuticles healthier than a corn field.
Porsche L.
Charlotte, NC
This product was wonderful and left my hair feeling soft and bouncy. Also my hair color stayed in and looked brighter every time I conditioned my hair.
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
It was an average type of conditioner. I bought the set but it did not really change my hair in a positive or negative. The only plus, it smelled nice!
Kimberleigh W.
Wilmer , AL
Smells really great leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth to the touch also helps my hair color last longer which saves me money so it's a win win
Rachel C.
la plume
Leaves my hair feeling extremely soft after showering. It leaves a nice sent and is long lasting, I personally think it's better then treseme