BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
I love how the condition helps rehydrate my hair and keep my color lasting longer. It is a must have if you color your hair and need a product to help it last longer. I use about 2x a week and my color stays longer so fewer trips needed to the salon.
Vanessa W.
Scottsville, KY
I use this with the color protect shampoo.
I have purple hair... it keeps it purple longer. it is super
effective doesn't really have a scent but it lasts a lifetime
I have thick purple wavy hair hard to manage. I'm very satisfied
with this product.
Christina G.
Middletown , CT
I got this at Big Lots for $5.50 in a pack with the conditioner. They are very large containers so it was a great deal. They have a nice scent. I use this a couple times a week but also use a thicker conditioner once a week because I have very thick curly hair. My color is looking good still.
Angie P.
Greenville, PA
I do love this product it gave my hair back the moisture it needs after coloring my hair. But my color still did fade. It would be great to find a product that does not bleed my color treated hair.
Charlotte A.
This is one great smelling. Product. I really love it. Its affordable not to pricey. Maybe at 3.00 depending in the store you shop. I use this product at least twice a week got many complements on the scent. It protects my hair color completely satisfied with this product!
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
Great conditioner for maintaining color treated hair. Not so great for dry hair. I recommend alternating it with a moisturizing conditioner if you have dry hair. Fine if your hair already is soft.
Jamey G.
Leavenworth, KS
This Conditioner works miracles. It protects your hair from fading as well as making it extremely soft and silky. It's one of my favorites to use, especially after I first color my hair.
Natasha R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used this product along with the corresponding shampoo and I liked it. I found it left my processed hair nice and soft rather than brittle and dried out. It also did not fade my color.
Susan F.
Hamshire, TX
I love All Vidal hair products such as shampoo, conditioner , spray on occasion and new hair colors. Were available at my local Dollar General in Fannett TX but have not seen last trip.
Abby D.
Narrows, VA
Love this product! It helps protect my hair color and keep my hair from being tangled and frizzy. Also helps with my curls. This product is not very expensive either. I always buy it at Walmart or Dollar General.