BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Vidal Sassoon Color Conditioner helps restore shine and helps protect your colored hair leaving it glossy and ready for a perfect style.; Our Sassoon experts have designed this hydrating formula that moisturizes your colored hair, leaving it vibrant and gorgeous.; Vidal Sassoon Color for perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair.; Damage protection for vibrant colored hair; Perfected by experts see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla H.
Centerton, AR
I'm very happy with this shampoo. I've had at least two hair appointments since I started using it, and my hair is still black. We haven't had to run color through the ends even once. Summer is coming, and the sun might cause some fading (which the shampoo can't control), but I will definitely keep using this product.

For what it's worth, I have sensitive skin and allergies and this shampoo does not cause any sort of reaction. The scent is very light. In addition to maintaining my hair color, I actually do feel like this shampoo does a good job of cleaning my hair. (The conditioner from the same line is also quite good.)
Jessica D.
Great falls, MT
This is a life saver for me. I color my hair ALOT, and if you color your hair, you know that it's hard to keep up with the crazy colors. This smells great, keeps my hair extremely soft and shiny, and my color lasts longer. The only problem I have is trying to find this product. Its popular here and you have to literally wait for restock days and get to the stores early or it sells out. Otherwise you're having too buy it online. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it is inconvenient at times.
Sky T.
Harrisburg, PA
My usage of this conditioner was accidental. I had come from college and it was all my Mother had at her home (she maintains red hair coloring). Lucky for me though. I did infact have my hair dyed a deep red color as well. This conditioner smells soooo good and it really left my curly hair feeling so soft and smooth. I even noticed that my color stayed longer. My color usually starts to fade as early as a month post dye but throughout the month I was home and using it I did not notice any dullness to my color
It also works well as a base for homemade deep conditioner mixes.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This conditioner was the worst while it had an ok scent to it, if you did a deep condition it would give me the worst dry scalp, just like it's shampoo sister. Unless you used half the bottle you were still left with knots and tangles. I had gotten this pretty cheap on sale but it is normally around 2.99...for that you could get a better brand. Not worth it at all.
Savanna B.
I have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners but could never find the right one that made my hair super soft and kept my hair from falling out. When I tried this shampoo and co ditto we brand I instantly fell in love. My hair has reduced the hair fall out by a lot. Love it and will continue to purchase.
Cheyenne B.
Collinwood, TN
Vidal Sassoon pro series color protect conditioner works great. Bought it at the Dollar Store in my home town. It was affordable to me and not as pricey as everyone says. It doesn't just keep my color broght but it also softens it. I am very satisfied with this product , and will keep buying it
Kay R.
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. My hair color seems to truly last longer with this. The biggest thing is that it makes me hair baby soft where I tend to have dry hair. The smell is the biggest bonus of all, I love how it lingers. I used to buy more expensive products but there is no need, this does the job of them all!
Meagan B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I dye my hair about 2 times a month and this conditioner worked really well on keeping the color in my hair longer. The smell is amazing and I would use it 2 times a week. In my opinion it is very affordable. And I would defiantly recommend this to others who dye their hair!
Jayda P.
Boston, MA
I must admit that I was skeptical about this product after using some other "color protectors" with not much success. But my best friend gave me his bottle to try and he swears by it. My hair can tend to get very frizzy and I usually have to wash my hair in cold water to control frizz, split ends, and color fading. But this handled all 3 issues quite easily.
Breiona M.
Walls, MS
I have ombre hair and i wanted something that was going to be affordable but still work great. I picked this up after retouching my color on a whim and decided it doesn't hurt to try it. The product smells great and it leaves your hair smooth. Its around the same price as Pantenes Pro-V volume color protector shampoo so I personally would just stick to Pantene.