Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Krista P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Eva G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner: For perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair Damage protection for vibrant, colored hair Perfected by experts see more...

• I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and re...2 Answers
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner
  • "This conditioner smells really good and it protects the color of my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it doesn't make the color fade out of my hair." in 1 review
  • "I had never used Vidal Sassoon products before this, and I was so impressed with the hair color, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It has even helped with the making my split ends not as noticeable" in 1 review
Yaritza T.
st george ut
Didn't really like it when I dyed my hair red doesn't leave your hair that soft it isn't really long lasting it smells some what good it's good for oily scalp but no I'm not that much disappointed
Erin H.
Irvine, CA
I'll be the first to admit that I normally go to salons specializing in Paul mitchell. my long time hair dresser graduated from their school, and I am fairly faithful to the brand. However, I recently moved states and money has been tight. Add the fact that I'm on some fairly aggressive chemo medications and my hair is starting to thin into the mix and I was feeling very low about my self esteem and how my hair looked.

So when I saw a box of vidal sassoon reddish brown hair dye on sale at Walgreens, I figured I had nothing to lose. I took it home and my boyfriend helped me dye my hair. I was impressed by the dye but even more impressed by the conditioner that came with it. My hair has never felt this soft outside of a salon, it smells just like you'd expect for that salon experience right at home, and it keeps my color radiant. I was also impressed with the size of the conditioner bottle! I'm still using it over 2 weeks later!
Cristi S.
I bought this after coloring my hair with a free sample of Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Color from BzzAgent. I had never used Vidal Sassoon products before this, and I was so impressed with the hair color, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner. I was just as impressed with this conditioner, as I was with all the other products. I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was for the quality. It feels like a salon product. My hair is soft and manageable without any over conditioned buildup. Also, I have an issue with overly sensitive skin, and this does NOT make my scalp itch at all. I love this conditioner.
Pan S.
My most favorite conditioner and shampoo.....I have coarse asian hair....and have been constantly coloring my hair ....nothing make my hair as soft as this conditioner and shampoo....different people have different result to the same product...you just have to try it yourself....however this line is supper hard to find...my walmart doesn't carry it anymore and it's not online neither....sometime i found them in my local dollar store
Crystal E.
Pine Bluff, AR
Red Heads listen up! Vidal Sassoon Pro Series works brilliantly. I've been coloring my hair for several years and I have found this product to work the best at sustaining the color of my hair. I also often dye my hair some shade of red, and anyone who has had red hair knows how it's almost impossible to KEEP your hair color in tact for longer than a couple of weeks. This stuff works & is incredibly affordable.
Jessica C.
Vidal Sassoon is the best product ever whenever I color my hair I used this conditioner and it's the best it doesn't feel Hosch any hair it makes your hair feel very smooth and wonderful it does not compare to any other conditioner that is used for colored hair
Richa S.
Mount Dora, FL
I used this after coloring my dark brown hair red and it really worked the best out of all the other colored conditioners I was using. It kept my wavy/curly hair healthy while I had my color in, I would use this product again the next time I have color in my hair.
Sarayt J.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely loved the conditioner and shampoo. They leave my hair really soft as well as protecting my hair color. One of the things that I didn't like is that the conditioner is hard to wash off. I would get done rinsing my hair to find out that I still had conditioner. It feels like a leave in condition treatment. BUt this shampoo really helped retore my hair color.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
I have been using this for a week now and the minute I put it on my hair I can feel it working. My hair is so manageable when I use this. The way it softens my hair makes me just want to keep touch it. I can smell this all day and that I really LOVE. I don't see why anyone wouldn't like this. It has even helped with the making my split ends not as noticeable
Kaelynn S.
East Palatka, FL
Keeping the color in my hair is very difficult. I have used a variety of different products and found that when using both the shampoo and conditioner of this brand, my hair holds its color significantly longer.
Isamarie R.
Bronx , NY
I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and red fades faster then a dark color like brown or black. I want to know would this help protect the color longer?