Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Krista P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Eva G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner: For perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair Damage protection for vibrant, colored hair Perfected by experts see more...

• I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and re...2 Answers
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner
  • "This conditioner smells really good and it protects the color of my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it doesn't make the color fade out of my hair." in 1 review
  • "I had never used Vidal Sassoon products before this, and I was so impressed with the hair color, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It has even helped with the making my split ends not as noticeable" in 1 review
Kira W.
Birmingham, UK
My hair looked and felt great, it protects the colour of my hair, I would highly recommend this product.
Chandra R.
Nice frangance. Doesn't weigh down my hair. Helps to keep my blond bright for the promised 48 washes.
Caroline B.
I really love it. Works really well with my bright orangy-red coloured hair and doesn't fade it.
Isamarie R.
Bronx , NY
I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and red fades faster then a dark color like brown or black. I want to know would this help protect the color longer?