Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Krista P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Eva G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner: For perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair Damage protection for vibrant, colored hair Perfected by experts see more...

• I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and re...2 Answers
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner
  • "This conditioner smells really good and it protects the color of my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it doesn't make the color fade out of my hair." in 1 review
  • "I had never used Vidal Sassoon products before this, and I was so impressed with the hair color, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It has even helped with the making my split ends not as noticeable" in 1 review
Britani B.
Huntington, Wv
This shampoo is great. It smells amazing and it doesn't make the color fade out of my hair. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated hair.
Cassandra A.
Crittenden, KY
I love this product. Makes my hair feel light weight IF I get it all out of my hair. I also like that it's salon quality but everyday persons budget
Susana G.
Hesperia, CA
I love this when i use it ...i feel that my color stay longer..... it's a plus i like it very much.... that the good part of using this product....
Lisa S.
North Vernon, IN
Using this now. Smells great. Leaves my hair silky. Color isn't fading as fast. Smell of it leaves my hair smelling awesome until next wash!
camelia h.
waco, tx
I love this product also this is the first year that I try it I decide to buy this to keep my hair color and I also buy the shampoo. good :)
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
It has a good smell. It is priced decently for the size bottle. It did help protect mu color from fading. I would recommend this to others.
Cassie V.
Smells amazing! Smells like cucumber melon kind and I love it! Best smelling conditioner I've ever used!!!!! Makes my hair super soft too
Audrey L.
Stephens City, VA
This conditioner works nicely with colored hair, even temporary colors like purple. Its also works well as a shaving cream in a pinch.
Marilena T.
Elizabeth , NJ
Really made the color of my hair fade a lot. No wonder it's only 3 dollars. It feels soft but doesn't protect my hair color whatsoever
Tracy H.
Greenville, NC
Like this conditioner okay, I feel like it left my hair a bit greasy looking. Prefer Pantene or Biologe over Vidal Sassoon.
Isamarie R.
Bronx , NY
I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and red fades faster then a dark color like brown or black. I want to know would this help protect the color longer?