Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Krista P.Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner uploaded by Eva G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Conditioner: For perfectly vibrant, fashionable colored hair Damage protection for vibrant, colored hair Perfected by experts see more...

• I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and re...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This conditioner smells really good and it protects the color of my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it doesn't make the color fade out of my hair." in 1 review
  • "I had never used Vidal Sassoon products before this, and I was so impressed with the hair color, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It has even helped with the making my split ends not as noticeable" in 1 review
Lauren J.
Sheldon, IL
Great for making color last longer but does nothing to make it soft or keeping it from being too dry. The scent does last all day but it's a basic salon smell so nothing too special. Overall I'd say C. You get what you pay for.
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
Vidal Sassoon shampoo and conditioner just recently came into stores in my area so I decided to give them a try. They are very reasonably priced especially for the quality. I especially like the conditioner because it made my hair very soft. It's cheap, works good & smells good ! Glad I bought it
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
The vidal Sassoon shampoo and conditioner line is a great product. It isn't top of the line by any means. But the value you get for the price is so worth it. This is my go to shampoo and conditioner when I am on a budget.
Kassandra D.
The conditioner worked great!!! It did such an amazing job at keeping my hair healthy, and blonde! I would definitely recommend it and I would totally use it again.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake, OH
This conditioner makes my hair very manageable. My hair is blonde and wavy with some curl. Without this conditioner, my hair tangles very easily. Pleasant smell.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
This conditioner is fine. It does the job and it smells good. I'm sure a more expensive brand color conditioner would do better, but for the price, this works fine.
Sabrina M.
Eccles, WV
I use this product after coloring my hair. It helps preserve the color and helps to keep it from fading so quickly
Casey C.
This works just as wonderfully as the shampoo! I didn't catch the error in my other review, but my hair stays untangled (not entangled)! Plus it smells amazing!
ashley s.
spring, TX
I use this as well as the shampoo and I may say I love the formula. The formula smells so pretty and it is silky smooth it makes my hair so soft and manageable.
Katie T.
Newport, NC
At the moment this is my current conditioner. I love how well it rinses out and how gentle it is on my color treated hair. It also smells fresh and clean.
Isamarie R.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to dye my hair blonde or red I heard blonde and red fades faster then a dark color like brown or black. I want to know would this help protect the color longer?