BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Classic 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner: For hair that's fashionably silky Moisture-rich formula for clean, conditioned hair Perfected by experts see more...

Erina M.
I personally have a bad experience with Vidal shampoo and conditioner (well, mostly with the conditioner). I've heard from a beauty blogger that this conditioner was a bomb and worth it to try, so I bought it (I usually go for TRESemmé products..).
Anyway the results on my hair was not good. It didn't smooth it enough (I have thick, dry, frizzy hair), and besides not smoothing my hair it made it greasy after just a day ! (I didn't even put it all over my head, just at the ends!)... I can't really explain how it happened and why, but this is just a personal experience, maybe it works amazing on somebody else's hair! ;) if you don't try you'll never know!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
My boyfriend back in high school used this and I remember using his a couple times and it seemed to make my hair feel really dry and frizzy. Personally I didn't like it but that's not to say it might not be great for someone else's hair, everyone is different.
Megan B.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is the best and the only conditioner I have used for the past months. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling smoothr and cleaner then other conditioners when I use it, and helps control split ends. This keeps your hair feeling and looking extremely healthy and I defiantly recommend this product.
Cheri W.
Newhall, CA
I have used this one time and loved the way my hair felt after using it. It's so hard for me to find good stuff since my hair is fine and wavy and I have a lot of hair but I loved the way that this made my hair feel. Would buy it again and use it again and try to use on my daughters hair
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have extremely oily hair. I can only use products that help "dry" out my hair. this does the job! unfortunately for someone with dry or perfect hair, this will cause it to dry out.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series classic 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is awesome for on the go and traveling I mean for less than ten bucks you get shampoo and conditioner with the wanna be high and sounding brand is great for traveling and on-the-go it works for the whole family men women and kids
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
I'm not a fan of this shampoo/conditioner. Leaves my hair sticky and lifeless. Not sure if it's the 2-in-1, but I used this for a week and then threw it away.
Lauren M.
Gilbert, AZ
Left much to be desired. it's a basic shampoo with a designer price tag. my hair was left dry and my natural curl was left frizzy.
Amber F.
Wilmington, NC
I am not typically a fan of shampoo/ conditioner combos but this seemed to do the trick. Left my hair clean and easy to style.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wasn't crazy about this. As far as 2-in-1s go, I felt it left my hair kinda dry & brittle & it didn't smell the best.