BY VIDAL SASSOON

Helps Restore Manageability The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost and Lift Conditioner helps restore manageability and rinses clean. The conditioner leaves your hair with volume, for a free flowing movement and bounce that is ready for the perfect style. Perfected by experts, our lightweight volumizing conditioner with VS Volume Complex leaves your hair with the fashionable boost it needs for a perfectly weightless, pumped up look. VS Full Salon Volume without the weight. Use with Pro Series Boost and Lift Shampoo. see more...

Miranda A.
Miranda A.
This shampoo and conditioner is a good product but I wouldn't recommend solely on the fact that it will leave a bit of debris in your hair. I normally feel it most in my hair whenever I straighten my hair and it's just got this sticky feeling to it and I don't like that. The price also isn't the best so you're better off just going with another brand
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This conditioner does exactly what it says it is going to do. It did give my hair a much needed lift However for me..a gal with oily hair, I felt my hair was a little sticky after using this. I used it a few times and had the same result each time. Perhaps it is just me, but there are other Vidal products that I like much better.
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Viadal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Conditioner smells amazing and makes my hair look fabulous. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and it doesn't look greasy after using it either. I have more volume now than I had the last time that I went to a salon. I would definitely buy again.
Jordin l.
Jordin l.
Battle Ground, WA
This conditioner gives my hair so much volume. with my thin hair, it's so fine, it's hard to find a conditioner that does the job of ACTUALLY conditioning my hair and giving it the long flawless look that I absolutely love! and I'm very satisfied with this.
madison w.
madison w.
maryville, TN
Best conditioner I've ever used, I absolutely adore this products. it's my holy grail and there's no way I'd choose anything over this. the packaging is nice and it's a very big bottle in comparison to others!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not use this I rinsed my hair well but I have sensitive scalp & it itched my scalp so bad I had to wash my hair again it may be good but for me & my scalp I can't even use it.
chelsie r.
chelsie r.
Tulare, CA
I have used this product a few times and every time I have been satisfied with it. . it wouldn't be my first choice in conditioner but I still liked the product.!
Angel W.
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I thought this shampoo was for volume but it did not really do that. It did give me a little "boost". I haven't even finished the whole bottle. It smells great.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
This conditioner smells greats.It does the job by taking all my knots out of my hair which is great since its so thick. Afterwards my hair feels more volumized.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Love this brand of hair products except they sure aren't as cheap as they used to be which bums me out but i still buy them from time to time and use them often.