Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Conditioner

by Vidal Sassoon

Helps Restore Manageability The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost and Lift Conditioner helps restore manageability and rinses clean. The conditioner leaves your hair with volume, for a free flowing movement and bounce that is ready for the perfect style. Perfected by experts, our lightweight volumizing conditioner with VS Volume Complex leaves your hair with the fashionable boost it needs for a perfectly weightless, pumped up look. VS Full Salon Volume without the weight. Use with Pro Series Boost and Lift Shampoo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Conditioner!
Kia M.
Newark
Love the clean feeling and brings hair back to life easily detangles makes hair soft and great smell
Shir N.
Baltimore
Keeps hair soft and smelling long all day! I keep this in my hair for at lease 10min before taking it out
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC
I absolutely love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel amazing and I dont have to use my usual leave in conditioner because my conditioner didnt work. My hair is dyed black and I highly suggest it to anyone with colored hair as well. Im very satisified with this product it even smells amazing!
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I thought this shampoo was for volume but it did not really do that. It did give me a little "boost". I haven't even finished the whole bottle. It smells great.
madison W.
Maryville, TN
Best conditioner I've ever used, I absolutely adore this products. it's my holy grail and there's no way I'd choose anything over this. the packaging is nice and it's a very big bottle in comparison to others!
Ana R.
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling so soft and a good shine... Your hair will look so healthy
Miranda A.
This shampoo and conditioner is a good product but I wouldn't recommend solely on the fact that it will leave a bit of debris in your hair. I normally feel it most in my hair whenever I straighten my hair and it's just got this sticky feeling to it and I don't like that. The price also isn't the best so you're better off just going with another brand
Bianca G.
Tucson , AZ
Protects color and moisturizes hair. Doesn't fade color and no dry hair. A little goes a long way
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This conditioner does exactly what it says it is going to do. It did give my hair a much needed lift However for me..a gal with oily hair, I felt my hair was a little sticky after using this. I used it a few times and had the same result each time. Perhaps it is just me, but there are other Vidal products that I like much better.
Jordin L.
Battle Ground, WA
This conditioner gives my hair so much volume. with my thin hair, it's so fine, it's hard to find a conditioner that does the job of ACTUALLY conditioning my hair and giving it the long flawless look that I absolutely love! and I'm very satisfied with this.

Looking for your answer?