BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! see more...

A B.
Southern California
Perfect for touch ups in between salon visits - refreshing all shades of blondes - gentle on hair - leaving hair feeling very soft - highly recommend- great price point - available in local beauty supply chains -
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good and different colors for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Didn't lighten my hair very much at all, and left my scalp tender. There were also patches, when I coated my hair with two boxes. I have shoulder length hair, and my nap is shaved to just below my apex.
Sarahbeth G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a bit undecided about this product. I've used it many times because I love the purple color choice. The product appears to saturate quickly and heavily all over the hair and has good color pay off. The downside is the awful color dye smell seemed to linger for a couple days, almost making me feel sick at one point. It was like no matter how long I rinsed there was an extra layer of reside that wouldn't go away. The price is also a little high compared to other box color options.
Trish B.
It is exactly as advertised, but keep in mind with any hair color if you are going from dark to light there will be more damage since you will need some form of bleaching. At the time i used this my hair was VERY light and this made it slightly darker and perfect tones!
Haley M.
This is the best box dye I have ever used. However I did use a dark brown dye because my natural hair color is a dark chocolate brown color. This product does not dry my hair out and the color stays for a while.
Hailey B.
Sioux City, IA
Works amazing, great color and coverage! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting to save some money and do it at home
Selena R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this hair dye but I actually had it in the bright red color and it lasted awhile it my hair this is always my go to hair dye
Cindy B.
granite city
I use this to touch up my roots when I i dont have tome to go to the salon. Seem to last but doesnt match how i would want too
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
It's ok I don't rave about it. I d rather go to the salon and get my hair evened out but some times you just can't