BY VIDAL SASSOON

The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! see more...

Haley M.
This is the best box dye I have ever used. However I did use a dark brown dye because my natural hair color is a dark chocolate brown color. This product does not dry my hair out and the color stays for a while.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Didn't lighten my hair very much at all, and left my scalp tender. There were also patches, when I coated my hair with two boxes. I have shoulder length hair, and my nap is shaved to just below my apex.
Sarahbeth G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a bit undecided about this product. I've used it many times because I love the purple color choice. The product appears to saturate quickly and heavily all over the hair and has good color pay off. The downside is the awful color dye smell seemed to linger for a couple days, almost making me feel sick at one point. It was like no matter how long I rinsed there was an extra layer of reside that wouldn't go away. The price is also a little high compared to other box color options.
Trish G.
It is exactly as advertised, but keep in mind with any hair color if you are going from dark to light there will be more damage since you will need some form of bleaching. At the time i used this my hair was VERY light and this made it slightly darker and perfect tones!
Hailey B.
Sioux City, IA
Works amazing, great color and coverage! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting to save some money and do it at home
Selena R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this hair dye but I actually had it in the bright red color and it lasted awhile it my hair this is always my go to hair dye
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
It's ok I don't rave about it. I d rather go to the salon and get my hair evened out but some times you just can't
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is a great hair dye. Work very well and is gentle in your hair. Very afordable too!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This is ref he worst hair dye that I have ever tried, the color doesn't take at all.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This does not work on redheads. sadly. But the conditioner worked great still.