BY VIDAL SASSOON

Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant Color Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color 8 Medium Blonde Kit Includes: Permanent Color Creme 2 Developer Creme 3 Color Preserving Conditioner The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave! 100% Gray Coverage 2 Perfected by Experts see more...

Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I absolutely love this product. I'm very impressed with this brand. The results in colors are more than I excepted. It is way better than any other drugstore product I have ever used. It is very simple to use and the instructions are inside the box.
Danielle B.
I've since stopped using box color but when I would dye my hair myself I would always grab this brand. My hair always felt so soft and detangled after I used it and I feel like it didn't smell as bad as most other box colors
Rianna F.
Parker, AZ
This hair dye left my hair feeling more healthy and shiny looking than it did before using it. The color was easy to distribute and the processing time was fast. The conditioner was awesome and left my hair soft and silky.
Savanna F.
Orange City, FL
I have used this to dye my hair. I've used many products to dye my hair and this product was the most vinaigry strong smelling of the bunch. However it colored my hair nicely and stayed in my hair for a long time without fading.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this product. Is Affordable, super easy to use specially when you do your own hair at home just like I do as well as fun to use.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Not a big fan of this hair coloring. Doesn't do as good a job as Preference by L'Oreal. Color fades out to quickly.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I like this color. it works awesome and holds the color for awhile. left my hair smooth and pretty.
Linsey S.
I was very impressed with the pro series results compared to other brands I've tried.
Ligia P.
Maracaibo
I loved it. Really good color and take a long time to come out. I recommended 100%, It's amaizing, i love it đź‘Ś