BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal sassoon permanent hair color - dark cool blonde (7c) see more...

• Does this brand work well and last long without washing out? 1 Answers
Casey P.
Glendale, CA
I love these kits. They make hair color so easy for those of us who don't have any real experience being a hair stylist. My hair turned out even and gorgeous, and was super soft to boot! I'd absolutely recommend this brand to others.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
I use this brand to color my husband hair and always have a wonderful and satisfactory results totally recommend this brand
Shelby L.
Ebensburg, PA
By far the only box color I will buy. It doesn't kill my hair like other brands but actually feels thicker and healthier afterwards. A winner for me!
Rachel A.
Fort Worth, TX
Thus was my go to color for about three years. Loved it, and I love the brand! Color stays for a long time, and doesn't fade.
Micha L.
This is my 2nd hair box color i recommend to any one. This has never failed me and color comes out great everytime.
Ivy S.
Warner Robins, GA
Makes my hair feel very silly after coloring! The color also lasts a very long time in my hair!
Katarina S.
Portland, OR
I haven't used the blonde but I have used a few of the brunette ones and the red ones and I absolutely love me.
Naomi P.
London, ON
My mom loves this brand, she is very satisfied with the colour and specially with how easy to apply it is. I does last for a long time, at least for my mom does.
Mahi M.
In love with coloooooooooor .... I have tried this color for the first time and am in love with this. It stays for long time and doesn't faded away or remove after washes that quickly. However, it makes the hair bit dry when you have normal hair
Taco C.
Vidal Sassoon always has a perfect coulor for me! It lasts a pretty good time and I really do enjoy it!
Chelsea W.
Sweet Briar , VA
Does this brand work well and last long without washing out?