BY VIDAL SASSOON

The experts at vidal sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant red color you crave. Up to 8 weeks of vibrant color. 100% gray coverage. Perfected by experts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Anna K.
Houston, MO
For the price of the product, I was a little disappointed. I did get the desired color, but I do not believe there was abetter quality or it lasted longer than the cheaper brands.
Alissa D.
I enjoy Vidal Sassoons options of color. They have good intensity and last awhile. The treatments conditioner is great and keeping your hair soft and healthy feeling
Andrea S.
Clearfield, PA
I have been using Vidal Sassoon hair color for about 2 years. I use it every 7-8 weeks and do not have a problem with fading or it damaging my hair. For about $9 a box at Wal-mart it is a lot cheaper and more convenient than going to a salon.
Lana a.
It's a pretty good color and stays for quiete some time. My color ended up being bright red which I loved and didn't expect, but that also depends on your own hair type. I was happy with the product, and love it more if it's on sale :)
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
One of the best brands I've used. It covers gray as we'll as any other for me. I am truly not ready to see them, this makes it possible with out salon prices.
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
I loved this color. When I first dyed my hair it turned RED! But after a few days it faded to the pretty auburn color it was supposed to be.
Maddy ..
Shelton, WA
I've tried the purple dye and it's wonderful. Stayed in for about 6 more the and then faded to a beautiful auburnish color
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Good coverage I use black and I have a lot of hair so I always need three boxes leaves my hair soft and shiny
Andrea F.
This is a great product that colors hair with minimal to no damage to your hair
Melissa V.
Wilmington
Will light alburn cover deep burgundy  if so what color will it be plz help  Vidal Sassoon Pro Series 6R Light Auburn Hair Color Kit